Ch 7. Leaving

Will didn't wanna go back to California, he missed Mike so much and now they had to leave again. He wished that it wasn't just a visit but instead that they moved back to Hawkins. He hated not getting to see the party all the time, especially Mike.

El was getting ready for their trip back and Will was eating breakfast. Mikes mom had let Will, El, Joyce, Jonathan, and Hopper stay at their house for the last two days because they didn't bring enough money to stay longer at the hotel they got.

"I wish you didn't have to go back." Mike said as he put his plate in the sink. Will looked over at the boy, "I do too." He says. "You should really talk to your mom about moving here again, Hawkins isn't the same without you. I saw how happy everyone was the first day you visited and they still are. None of us want you to leave. I could like hide you in the basement, my mom never goes down there. That's how I hid El that whole time." He laughs at the last part. "Yeah I don't think that'll work again." Will laughs.

*a few hours later*

They're about to leave when they hear Mike yelling, "Wait! Will!" He says. Will turns around and Mike goes up to him and hugs him. "Bye... I'll send letters this time and I'll make sure to call." He says. "Bye Mike." Will hugs him back. When they leave Mike goes to his room and makes sure he has enough paper for all the letters for Will. He can't believe Will's gone again. What sucked more is the next time they would see each other if they didn't do this trip thing again was thanksgiving. He couldn't wait that long.

They had finally arrived back to California, Jonathan went straight to the phone to call Argyle so they could hang out. Will just went to his room, he looked around for things to do. He didn't find anything so he just decided to go hang out with El.