Arc One: Prologue Part 2

Miguel is a morning person. So, every morning he wakes up at 5 AM.

He gets up.

Brushes his teeth.

Injects the rapture. He hates that he has to do this but he can't quit. He's tried but he can't, the withdrawals were too strong. He really hopes one day he can get to a point where he can, but he's just not there yet.

Works out. For two hours. He has his own gym separate from the rest of the spider society. He would hate to be bothered by a spider person while working out because to Miguel, the gym means a lot of different things. Working out gives Miguel a chance to be distracted mentally, punish himself physically, and make sure he's ready for any threat.

Showers. He takes freezing cold showers. He does this for all the benefits. He secretly loves it.

Has breakfast. Now that he has time he meal preps and has been strengthening his cooking skills. He never really learned how to cook but he had to learn for Gabriella. Since then he has continued to work on this skill.

This is his morning routine, every morning. It has been for the last nine months. Some days he hates it but other days it makes it easier for him to keep going.

After eating he goes back into his room to finish getting ready. His mom instilled in him that whenever he leaves home he always has to look presentable. Despite him and his mom not talking anymore, he appreciates this lesson.

Right as he is about to leave to head into another universe to people-watch, he calls for Lyla.

"Lyla, do you have my morning report ready?"

"Good morning Miguel, three different anomalies were captured yesterday. One has already been sent home and the other two are still waiting. They will be in their respective universe by noon."

"Thank you, you know how to reach me."

"Roger that," she salutes him then disappearing.

Miguel looked down at his watch flicking his finger up the screen. He always randomly selects what universe he people-watches in.

He never told anyone where he went. To him, no one knows what he does, not even the closest spider people to him. Jessica Drew and Peter Parker are just glad he isn't locked in his room all day.

Miguel wants to keep it this way, his people-watching is just for him.

His watch lands on EARTH-222.

He presses down on it. A portal appears, Miguel walks through. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! So sorry for having this part be so short, I promise future parts will be much longer! 

xoxo