Dinner (5)

⚠️ Tw: Needles and PTSD ⚠️

My vision blurs in and out as I sit strapped down to the chair

My vision blurs in and out as I sit strapped down to the chair. The doctors sticking a needle in my arm as deep as they can go. I scream out in pain as they suck the blood out.

I try to move but it doesn't do shit. They inject me with something to calm me. My vision going dark as I slip in and out of consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly open to see me on the floor blood spilling out of the stab wound on my back. Pain shooting through me, I look up to see James.

My breaths start to speed up as I start to panic. I try to cover my naked body but it doesn't work. He grins the most disgusting shit eating grin. He laughs at my pathetic self. He starts to pull down his pants as I try to crawl away but he grabs my hair pulling me back. I start to scream for help-

I shoot up breathing heavy, a mix of sweat and tears running down my face. I look around and see Jules and Gabs still sleeping, I grab my phone from the nightstand next to me.

I check the time and it's 6:45 so we have 15 minutes till dinner. I get up walking to the bathroom splashing some water on my face and drying with a towel. And touching up my makeup.

I walk back out and straight to my sisters slowly shaking them awake, Jules is easier to wake up but Gabby on the other hand that's a challenge.

"Gabby come on dinner is in like 5 minutes." She groans rolling over, I roll my eyes and rip the blanket off her body.
"Ok fine I'm up." She says as she sits up rubbing her eyes. Then I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I answer, Matteo walks in "dinners ready." I nod and we get up walking out the door right behind Matteo. He leads us down the stairs and through a corridor to a nice dining room.

All of our new family is already sitting waiting for us. Our 'father' at the head of the table with Leonardo on his right, then next to Leonardo is Valentino, Lorenzo, Romeo and than two empty seats, on our fathers left is Giovanni, Domenico, Massimo, Matteo then two empty seats.

Dad
Leonardo Giovanni
Valentino. Domenico
Lorenzo Massimo
Romeo Matteo
Gabby Jules
Adri Empty

Jules sits next to Romeo and I sit next to her with Gabby next to Matteo across from Jules. My hands start to shake under the table on my lap, I take a deep breath.

All of a sudden 12 maids walk in each with a plate in hand, they set a plate in front of each of us then open the lid revealing carbonara. The portions are pretty large and I know I will not be able to finish this.

I pick up a glass of water in front of my plate taking a sip, everyone has a glass in front of them all the kids that are under 21 so Massimo, Romeo, Matteo, Jules, Gabby and I all have water well the adults have water and wine.