Ice Skating (30)

The next few days no one really said anything about how I went off

And I was also able to convince dad to let me go ice skating with some friends, we all know these friends are but I said it was Janie and Sadie, who coincidentally are friends with my friends and are also coming ice skating.

We have large group of people coming.
Emma and Lea Klein and their sister Annalise, then Jakov Matic and his brother Luka, Anisa Wonda, Maria Bukowski, Noah Solomon and Lila Varga and obviously my friends.

Janie and Sadie picked me up and we all went to the ice rink.
I chose a warm but cute outfit, black fleece leggings, a black fleece shirt, black fuzzy gloves, black fuzzy socks, black ear muffs, and white leg warmers from my dance bag. I also grabbed my Ugg's to wear till I put on my skates

When we pull up to the rink i see our group waiting outside for us, we hop out and head over.
"Hey guys!" Ali's normal enthusiastic voice yells over.

"Hey." I say to everyone before going and kissing Marco hello.
Marco wraps his arms around my waist as everyone starts to catchup with people.
"You guys ready to head inside?" We nod in response to Chloe question, heading inside, walking over to the benches to put on our ice skates.

Marco and Chloe rented out the whole rink so we could have some fun in 'private'.
Honestly I think it's just boujee.

Anyway we put our skates on before stepping onto the rink. And honestly I'm a great skater, I spent winters in Minnesota, with my Russian grandfather.
I'm 25 percent Russian and it shows.
I'm 25% Russian, 25% Ashkenazi Jew, and 50 Italian.

I'm just unique like that.

I start to skate around the rink with ease, and a huge smile on my face.

"How are you so good at that!" Siri yells from across the rink.
"I'm Russian!" I respond as I do a quick to in front of the group.

"You are?" The whole group seems kinda surprised.
"Yeah my grandfather was Russian and my grandmother was ashkenazi Jew. And they lived in Minnesota so we would go there for winters." Everyone is still kinda surprised even though my explanation wasn't surprising, at least I don't think so.

"Then way does your dad hate the Northern Europe Elite Alliance?" Oh.

"My parents were star crossed lovers, then ran away together have a shit ton of sons then the whole picture fiasco, then surprise triplets." They nod trying to understand it but I don't think they do.

"Come on let's skate." I say grabbing Ali by the arms helping her skate a little ways before letting go.
"What else do we not know about you?" Marco skates up beside grabbing my hand.

"Well my favorite color is baby pink, I'm from Dallas Texas, my dream job is a singer, I've never had a pet, I love Mexican food or Italian, I'm a terrible reader, I have a fear of spiders, small places and clown, well everyone dressed up in costumes." I start to list off things, listing them on my fingers.

"I hated broccoli when I was little but I love it now, I love horses and dogs, I hate spice, I love my birthday is March 10th, I have a hard time sleeping in my a bed alone so I sometimes sleep with my sisters or more recently sleep on the phone with you." I boop his nose when I say 'you'.
We're around the rink by now, still holding hands.

"Tell me about yourself, I feel like I'm just blabbing on." I look at him, hoping he'll tell me something.

"Well, I like blue and dark green, I'm from Madrid Spain, I'm wanna take over my father's mafia, I've had a gerbil." I laugh at his weird ass pet.
"Hey don't laugh."
"Ok, sorry."

"I like Chinese food, my birthday is June 10th, Chloe and I were so scared of the dark so we would hang fairy lights and hang them up in our rooms. I like dr. Pepper and sprite."

We talk the whole time, telling each other random things, like Marco's dream travel destination is Tokyo, and he hates pulp in his orange juice.

Our group ice skated for about 5 hours before we all called our parents and asked for a sleepover.
Now here we are, at the Alvarez house living room.

All 15 of us either on the couch or the blow up mattress, Marco and I are cuddling.
We all are watching breakfast club, at my request, it's iconic.
And gabby says that 'it's just a few stupid kids eating breakfast' you can tell she's never watched it, much to my dismay.

Anyway I have my body basically on Marco's, his hand playing with my hair, his heartbeat making me almost fall asleep but I can't I have to watch the whole movie, I can fall asleep watching the next movie.

I feel a sense of comfort filling me with every second passing, before I know it a smile has risen, a true, joyful, genuine smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to get another chapter out but we had a whole bunch of Fourth of July stuff, my town does this whole thing that goes on for almost 2 weeks!!!!
And I was sick.

But I got it out, it's kinda short I'll try another one but I'm starting to have a small block so I'll try to fix that, it's also FINALLY been somewhat decent weather where I live so I've been trying to use our pool so it's doesn't just sit there .

Anywho

Toodles

Xoxo-

Gabby 💋💋

      Hey😏

             💋.