Chapter • 01

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

It was winter.. Snowflakes gracefully fell from the sky.

But as I walk, Snow behind me left bloody footsteps...

My hands were covered in blood as I struggled to run from all the pain... Not having clear vision from cold tears streaming down from my cheeks.

 Not having clear vision from cold tears streaming down from my cheeks

"Why..." I asked herself.

I went into different directions almost being lost in the woods as you can only see snow and trees... I ran holding my brother's Haori that was soaked in blood after I wiped my hands with it...

I struggled to breathe that I almost bumped into a tree from hallucination.

As I sprinted away, the fog slowly vanished from my sight.. You heavily sighed. I wiped of my tear and was carrying a worn out bag of supplies and minimum of food that was fit for me, 3 days.

I stopped running and walked with an agony of mind, numb as you walk trembling and swaying your hands both side to side as you looked like you were drinking.

"What should I do"

I hiccuped. "I don't even know where's the direction of the village is"

"I miss my Brother.."

I held the Haori tightly as I wiped of the snow that fell on top of my hair.

This Haori that I'm holding was for my brother for his present... I made it for him.. All my hark work... Just to be stained with his blood mixed with my blood.

As I keep looking a the haori you couldn't help it but sob up again.
"This is hard...Brother Please.. I need your help..."

I muttered trying to seek help from him if it was possible. "Why am I crying?... Crying can't bring you back... It's the best for me too just move on.. Atleast I have to be strong..." I muttered to myself and fixed my posture as I wiped off my tears.