Chapter • 05

It was 4:15 AM in the morning

Tengen and the wives helped Y/n to get ready for the final selection that will be held today.

Tengen told y/n where the Final selection will be held at and where to find it.

"Remember y/n, okay? Don't ever worry we will support you through prayers" tengen kneeled down to face y/n, making y/n more worried.

"This is the world of life and death" tengen then placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder "You can do this, Remember all the training we did" Tengen spoke as he was getting worried too.

"I will never forget all the training we did! We trained for 2 years now, so how can I forget about it?" Y/n smiled making Tengen feel at ease after seeing her warm smile.

"Okay then, Good Luck Y/n, Remember everything you do is Flashy" Tengen laughed as he crossed his arm. "Yessir!" Y/n giggled, he then patted y/n's head.

Y/n made her way outside the mansion she then looked back to Tengen and the wives standing in front of the door.

"We wish you the best luck Y/n!!!" Suma shouted.

"See you in 7 days!!" Makio Yelled as she waved high.

"Stay safe out there Y/n! We will miss you!" Hinatsuru smiled.

The scene made y/n feel emotional but she held her head up high and never let anything weigh her down.

"Thank you!! I'll see you guys soon! I'll come back here! I promise!" Y/n yelled back as she lastly waved back at them.

She then turned her back at them.

Holding the handle of the sword and took a deep breath.

She then ran to where the final selection will be held.

"Good Luck Amai.." Tengen muttered to himself as he knitted his eyebrows, Balling his fists and tightening it.

Y/n's POV

So where do I go next? I looked up, down, side to side but no sign of Wisteria.

Hmm... I kept walking and running non stop.

...

At last... I made it

In front of me was.

Wisteria...

I remembered something that tengen told me 'Demons are scared of wisteria so when you have wisteria with you, flamboyantly show it' I laughed as I continued to walk down the wisteria path.

Woah... Look at this...

I touched one of wisteria Flowers and brought it closer to me... As I looked at it shine.

They're so gorgeous.. I kept admiring the wisteria scenery as I walk by.

I thought wisteria are out of the season... I hummed.

Not long, I didn't notice that someone was behind me.

"Eep!" I looked back seeing a guy with a blue, cloud patterned samue-styled kimono and black pants.

"Oh" The guy noticed me.

But as soon as he layed eyes on me I noticed his Ruby Red Eyes.