Chapter • 02

𝐌𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 😭 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐭 😭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐨

And btw I changed your age instead of 13 when you become a Hashira you are 14 so the same age as Muichiro

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Y/n cried because of her own dumbness, What he said really changed her entire perspective...

Y/n was busy sobbing, Y/n didn't know there was another guy approaching her from behind.

"Why are you crying... Sis?" The guy spoke as Y/n widened her eyes as she looked behind seeing another figure of his brother wearing a white Yukata.

"Huh" Y/n was shocked wether it was the one that talk bad about her.

But Y/n didn't care less and cried more, "Why are you here" Y/n sulked.

The guy approached her and kneeled in front of Y/n then he took out his arms and wiped her tears.

"Why are you crying dumb dumb, didn't I say not to cry cause it will ruin your beautiful face?" Her brother spoke as he brushed his fingers wiping off y/n's tears.

Now this time y/n was really confused.

"Why do you care about me, big brother? Didn't you say that you hated me" Y/n then explained everything that she heard from the other guy.

Yoko's face was disbelieved by what Y/n heard then he calmed down.

"I would never say that Y/n, your my pride and joy and I was happy that you came in this world cause your the one who made me and mom happy" he said in a quiet tone it felt relieving.

"we protected you from our dad and no, we hated our dad too as much as you hated him" he chuckled.

You didn't know if that was your real brother.

"Y/n, listen to me, the other guy that looked like me was not me, it was trying to lure you on trying to kill yourself because of guilty. So please don't listen to him cause I'm right here telling you the truth" then Yoko smiled as Y/n's eyes shined.

"We miss you already Y/n, I hope you'll find another family that's better than us and can take care of you better than us" Y/n widened her eyes.

"That's not true, don't say that" Y/n protested.

Then the pitch black place became into white glowing place as Yoko and Her Mother's figure appeared.

Then the white glowing place slowly turned into a peaceful place with sakura trees.. petals falling slowly and a nearby Pond with stones around it with lilypads floating on it

 petals falling slowly and a nearby Pond with stones around it with lilypads floating on it