Chapter • 04

LOOK AT HIS SMILE LIKE LOOK 😭 HES SO CUTE ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ') ♡
My baby(Ω Д Ω)and the little yuichiro he's holding 🤭

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

You were ready for the final selection that will be held tomorrow...

You are now 12 years old...

...

Tengen's POV:

"Y/n wake up!" I banged her door.

"It's already 7:54!" I kept banging on the door, since her door was locked. "huh? Oh yeah" Y/n rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms above her head, she then fluttered her eyes open and stood up from the bed.

"Wake up Sleeping Beauty!?" I kept shouting from the other side.

"okay geez, just wait you man hoe" y/n gritted her teeth. "I'll be down there, stop banging on the door or I'll cut your arm off" y/n opened the bathroom door, brushed her teeth and fixed her messy bed hair.

"Pfft- as if, like a softy you would" I spoke "aight, meet you downstairs, sweetiieeee~" I jokingly said in a girl tone, that made y/n giggle a little bit.

...

I heard y/n giggle which made me chuckle silently behind her door.

"If only you can stay here for a bit longer..." I slightly lowered my head and accepted that you're already fully trained and needs to go under the final selection. I let out a smile and went downstairs.

Then I stopped at the middle of the staircase.

"What if.. She doesn't make it?" I froze on my spot.

"What if she died like the other people I trained for the Final selection?" I thought again as a flow of worrines rushed inside me.

"What if she-"

Before I could even continue what I was about to say, I heard someone call my name.

"Hello Uzui!" I looked behind me seeing y/n with a big smile on her face "what's the hold up here?" Y/n giggled "oh, nothing" I swetadropped.

"Is everything okay?" She asked me "yeah.. Everything's fine" I assured her as I looks at y/n's worried face.

"You don't look okay" y/n thought as she had an idea in her mind that made her smirk as she went back up 5 steps and steadied her pace as she unoticingly jumped on my back "YEEHAA!!"

Y/n laughed as I looked surprised "h-hey!? We're gonna fall!" I hurriedly grabbed the staircase handle at the side as I almost lose my balanced a bit.

"C'mon how can I enjoy my day without seeing you smile!?" Y/n Continued laughing as I a bit smiled.

'That's what I want to see' y/n snickered to herself as she jumped back down and dusted her clothes.

Then she walked beside me as I rubbed my back.

"Race you there" Y/n closed eyed smile looking at me, as she went 3 steps forward and jumped and past the rest of the stairs and ran.

I must say she still has full energy inside her.

I deeply sighed. "that's why I'm scared if you dont make it."

"I will never see your cheerful smile"