Chapter • 11

"M- my m-mother?.. What kind of relationship do you have with her." I aggressively pointed my katana towards the demon making the demon move backwards a little.

"Woah there!.. Hah!" The demon raised both if his hand.

"Well then, your lucky that I have awfuly good memories so I know everything.." The Demon laughed menacingly.

"what do you mean, everything?" I slowly put down my katana, kinda bit intrigued by what the demon had said.

'Everything?... I–I'm not supposed to associate with a Demons but.. I might have a chance to know my mother's secret that she had been hiding when I was a child... Not to mention that she also hid the reason why she become awfuly weak and ill.'

I looked down and clenched my sword tightly.

"Tell me what was my mother like from what you have remembered." I said making the demon startled in surprise, I know this is really wrong but this is my only chance.

"Hmm.. So you really are curious" The demon teased.

"That doesn't mean, I'll let you live after telling me about my mom"

"Fine... So where should I start?" The demon walked towards me with his finger tapping his chin, I held my sword just incase of incoming attacks.

"Let's just say that your mom... Was just like you."

"What do you call it? Oh yeah! A demon slayer..." The demon stopped walking.

I gasped and looked at the demon in disbelief.

"What?.. Her?.. A Demon slayer?" I stopped for a moment...

'No... If she was one.. She would positively tell me about it...'

The demon saw my eyes shaking slightly and my sweat dripping from my chin.

he looked away with his eyes closed

"My bad. Not a demon slayer... Silly me" The demon raised his palms

"Oh.. Then what was it?" I then sighed in relief 'My mom wouldn't keep that type of secret to herself' I awkwardly laughed at myself.

"She was a Hashira!" The demon clapped both of his hands finally calculating what he was about to say.

"Huh?" I almost dropped my katana to the ground.

"That has to be lie! My mom wouldn't dare touch a katana! In her state she didn't have the strength to hold a Katana" I yelled at the demon.

"Well your not wrong... Your mom was really a delicate flower, that was also my first impression... But when she fights she is like somewhat a Dangerous woman" The demon grinned.

I was speeches my legs were trembling as I looked down.

"Well enough of that small talk.. Let's start with that long talk... The one that you wanted to hear" The demon smiled

A Kid who was drenched in blood. Laid his back at a wall. Faced towards a lady with a katana held tightly in her hands.

It was raining very hard at the middle of midnight.