Chapter • 9

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

I sliced the demon's head off... Finally

"Huff.. Huff.." I tried to catch my breathe as I dropped on my knees.

"I finally completed my first Mission" I looked up looking like I'm about to die

The demons head faded along with its body as the sun slowly rises.

Melony ran up to me and hugged me tightly behind me.

"Are you okey Miss!?" She looked worried for me "H-heh I'm f-fine"

I raised my palm up and down, signaling that fine.

As melony smiled "I know you didn't save my brother but atleast you killed the demon so no one can experience what I witnessed again" Melony Cried as she hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back as I pulled her way softly and pulled out my hand offering her something that made her eyes lit with sparks.

"Here I think this belongs to your brother.." I handed her a Bracelet with a name carved on it saying Melony

Melony softly grabbed the bracelet as she looked at it for a few seconds and held on it tightly and placed it close to her chest "Thank you so so much Miss!" She cried and bowed down.

I looked at her as I felt sorrow in her, I know how it feels losing a brother...

"No.. Thank you for helping me complete my first Mission" I raised her body as I smiled at softly.

Her eyes looked at me like she saw a future hero.

I then bowed "It's my time to take my leave now Melony.. It was Nice helping you" I then turned around.

"Wait! I can't leave you empty handed after what you did for me!" I looked at melony as I gave her warming smile "I don't need anything in return"

Melony looked at me as she stopped crying, she then wiped her tears as she looked back to me again

"Thank you Miss" she smiled at me "Take care Melony.." I then proceeded to the exit of the village and now this was the start of my life...

As a demon slayer...

...

I continued walking away from the village as my crow suddenly landed on my shoulders "Oh! Your here" I smiled.

"CAW! CAW! Congratulations on your first Mission! You did quite well" My crow complimentee me "why thank you!" I then gave a tiny Pat on my crow's head.

"CAW! You now have another mission!" The crow spoke suddenly "what! Now!? I just finished killing a demon!" I shaked my shoulder with the crow on it.

"CAW! You have too!" The crow pecked my head "ow!"

Taisho Secrets!

Melony thought that her brother hated her but when she saw the bracelet that Y/n gave her she cried of how she didn't notice how her brother really love and cared for her.

The bracelet had a little heart at the end of Melony.

Y/n sturggled killing the Demon and gained a lot of scratches and bruises
(I don't know how to make fighting scenes so please bare with me)

Melony's mom apologized to Melony countless of times for she noticed how stupid and dumb she was now they became happy again.

Melony wore the bracelet and never ever removed it.

The Fight was long and The Demon hated Y/n so much because of how she acts so blunt towards them.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

A/n:

IM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO END THIS CHAPTER SHORT BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A BIG TIMESKIP AT THE NEXT CHAPTER 😭😭