Chapter • 03

Muichiro looks so cute in this pic 😭 I want to be beside him 😭 I love him sm 😭

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

It was night time in the Sound estate.

Y/n was in her room sitting on the side of her bed, Pondering to herself.

Y/n POV:

"Should I just run away?" I shook my head making my hair sway.

"Maybe that's not a good idea, Tengen-sama's training starts tomorrow" I hummed and sighed to myself even thinking about running away.

I walked to the window beside my bed and slowly opened the white curtain.

The Dark Blue sky shoned behind the window pane.

I opened the glass window quietly.

I then bent forward and rested my face on my palm as I gazed at the stars above, clouds can still be seen and were moving in a laggard pace.

"Woah that one looks like a Fox" I mumbled looking at the constellation of stars

{Y/n has a habit of looking at stars when it's night time (ofc) because her brother would do it along with y/n outside the window of their home}

I couldn't help but too smile looking at the stars.

My eyes glisened from the stars brightness.

I looked down from my window noticing, the downstair lights were still on.

Tengen forgot to turn off the lights? I thought. "I'll just turn it off later" I hummed as I sheugged it off then I noticed the house from a distance that I saw yesterday.

There lights weren't off.

"I can see the house so clearly even though it's so far away" I thougth, Concerned about my sight of vision.

Then not minutes later. The house from the distance, A light silhouette appeared in front of their door knowing that someone is opening the door.

Then a guy slowly stepped outside who was covered in cloth.. head to toe.

I quickly got down thinking they'll see me too because the house wasn't that far away in my sight, or was it far? Or do I just have good eyes? Still questioning about it.

I slowly peeked my eyes out and sneakily peeked at the house.

I saw the shadow of the door closing, then the Lights turned off.