Chapter • 13

I ran outside gathering flowers to make a flower crown for brother, I grabbed flowers outside our abode before it starts snowing in the evening well it's early in the morning

"But it doesn't hurt to get flowers early in the morning right?" I hummed as I smiled happily, picking out flowers to make a perfect flower crown.

"This will be the best day ever for him!" I giggled.

I connected the flower in each one and it created a little flower crown, I can't do much but at least this might make him happy.

I then ran back inside and waited inside yoko's room waiting for him to wake up from his slumber.

.

.

.

"Happy Birthday Yoko-nii!" I tackled Yoko when he woke up from his sleep "H-huh?" He rubbed his eyes, still half a sleep.

"It's your Birthday!" I smiled, I was sitting in front of Yoko and placed the flower crown that I made earlier on top of his head, lets just not mention that it was slanting a bit and brought out a tray of food for his breakfast.

"breakfast in bed?" Yoko said clapping both of his hands, surprised about it "of course, for my Big brother especially" I placed the tray in front of him, seeing his smiling face made me feel satisfied.

"Its sad that Birthdays only comes once in a year" Yoko spoke as he munched on his food, I just giggled to hear him mumbling how good the food was "are you literally happy about it?" I slightly covered my mouth trying to not laugh out loud.

"Hmfm, za fwurz esh deishosh" Yoko spoke with food full in his mouth "hey! your already 13 but you still act like a kid" I glared at him "well your only 10 but you know how to cook, that's just more weird" Yoko spoke but wasn't complaining about it.

"Mr. don't know how to cook and take care of himself is talking" I teased him. "hmph, fine!" Yoko looked away, pouting.

I just sighed from his cute reaction, "oh brother" I sighed.

When Yoko finished his food we went in the living room and his eyes widened.

A fresh new looking Haori was laying on the floor "Is this for me?" Yoko looked at me, for assurance "mhm!" Then he ran to it and wore it quickly. "woaah!! It's so comfy to wear! Thanks Y/n"

"I made a new one because yours is already worn out" I scratched my cheek with a sweat dropped.

"Now I'll be more comfortable this evening since it's so warm!" Yoko kept praising me with thankful words. "okay okay stop with that you'll make me blush!" I covered my face with my palms but Yoko just laughed "what will I do if you find your love of your life?"

"Wha? Let's be real, You would be the first one to find yours" I stuttered. Surprised about it.

I never understand what love was, I never experienced love in my 10 years, it's hard to believe even for myself, what was love?