Chapter • 25

The day was the start of the Hashira training and all Demon Slayers worked there butts off.

"Faster!" i yelled at Kiyo (A Demon Slayer) "Im t–too Tired Y/n-sama!" She drooled as she fell on her back, Im giving each one of the Demon Slayers a Battle, and im not going easy on them, I battled then using wooden swords. I also have to increase their speed.

"Next!" i called out, I see Demon Slayers pushing each other to go first

'You go first'

'nu uh! You go!'

'ladies first..'

'Im scared!'

I palmed my face as I called out someone "You over there, come here its your turn" I gestured them to come, Then the people covering him moves to the side to let the chosen one pass. As I can see they're legs shaking in fear "me?" he pointed to himself, then someone pushed him

"Hey no pushing!" I shouted "it's okay, for you. I'll go easy" I whispered to him as he nodded then he came closer holding the Wooden sword that Kiyo was using.

"Start!" Someone yelled as we started to Battle, I attacked them first but i stopped "I can't hit you if you won't move your wooden sword, You just died right there" I placed the tip of my sword on the ground

"Can someone go first?" He mumbled in startlement

"Hm? Oh sure, it's okay tell me if your ready, i'll just let you pass this day" I raised my palms up and down making him run away. I wanted to go easy on them.

Then I battled another one then another one, They we're slowly improving. But it's not enough, it's been weeks now since Hashira training and everything seems to go in flow, but I heard about A fuss at the Water Estate that Giyu Tomioka refused to train stating that he isn't one of the Hashiras... I rested on a chair where I can clearly see the Demon Slayers train.

Well that Fuss was days ago, I just heard it now.. I glanced at my ring that Muichiro recently gave me, and I was in Love-struck about it and was fidgeting on the chair

"I can't believe the guy I have loved is together.. With me!" I kept smittening about it that I didn't realize someone was calling me

"Y/n-sama! Someone is looking for you at the front door" Shoyo stated, I went out side my estate and opened the door revealing Tanjiro half naked, carrying a lunchbox on his neck and was sweating like crazy.

"Tanjiro! Come in!" I opened the door wide open "Thank you Y/n-san"

"Are you here for your training?" I asked as he nodded with a smile.

"Mhm!" Tanjiro nodded. "I just came back from Iguro's training" Tanjiro rubbed the back of his head. "I see" I mumbled.

"Are you alright? I heard that you got badly injured from the last Fight, I heard there were Two Upper moons" I knitted my eyes in worried ness. "It was alright! Muichiro delt the other Upper Moon! He was truly amazing despite his age" Tanjiro beamed his smile to me.

"Is that so?" I said as I clapped both of my hands.

"Well then, the others are running around my estate so no need to remove your shoes." I let tanjiro go inside as I closed the doors.

"Mommy!" I heard someone call for tanjiro "No more slacking off! Keep running until you run out of breath! After this were going to practice hitting again" I yelled.

"Yes Ma'am!" they continued to run around my estate.

"How was your training with the other Hashiras, tanjiro?" I gave Tanjiro sweets as we walked inside the mansion. "It was great! But Obanai's training was.. Something else" Tanjiro lowered his head "It's okay Tanjiro, i'll try to go easy on you!" I tried to lift up his spirits.

"You dont have too Y/n! I want to train hard!" Tanjiro shook his hands hurriedly "is that so? Well then! I'll happily help you with that!" I grabbed a near Wooden blade and threw it too Tanjiro "let's see what you got" I snickered.

"Kamado! I am impressed, Your well trained I must say" I huffed. "thank you!" tanjiro slightly bowed as I can hear clapping behind the background "Train." I looked at the Demon Slayers with bloodshot eyes "EEP!" they hurriedly continue.

I then grabbed a bowl full of snacks for Tanjiro "Get as much as you want!" Tanjiro got one "thank youbY/n-san!" he opened the wrapping and ate it.

"Can we have one? Weve been here for 6 days—" "No" I bluntly said.

"The bias is real!"

"Is nezuko okay?" I whispered to Tanjiro "She's Doing well, im Happy" He whispered back "Y/n! Someone else is here, looking for you!" Suyo then called for me.

If their is one thing in the world I hate the most, is being Interupted! I marched to Suyo "Where?" I forced a smile "at the front door" he coed as he walked away and I continued marching towards the door. I swung open the door.

"what do you want—" I looked up seeing muichiro bringing a box on his shoulders.

"Yo" he jokingly said as I scoffed at him.

"Why are you here and what are you carrying?" I pointed at the box that he was carrying "Oh its Sakura Mochis, One of the Demon Slayers gave it to me, And I knew these were fresh from the Love Estate.." He sighed

"I can't eat all of these" He removed the box from his shoulders and gave it to me "Just recieve it as a gift from me" "Thank you!" I gratefully accepted the box of Sakura Mochi's.

"You should go now, You have to train Demon Slayers." I turned my back "They are doing well I just came back from Iguro and Sanemi's sparring" He announced. Then I remembered. "Oh yeah I have to spar them." I slumped my back. I have to spar the hashiras, it was part of the Hashira training.

I already sparred with Mitsuri, 10% sparring 90% eating with her.

Now I have to spar with the others...

"If you want, then you can go inside and sit on the floor" I simply walked away but I felt a hand on my waist and I was pulled back "No greetings or anything?" he mumbled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Eh—!" I was flushed by the sudden behavior "...No kiss or whatever?" He pouted "Let go!" I tried to push his arms away but he was way too strong. "Aren't we together already" he frowned as he let go of me "Sheesh, what a baby" I hugged him.

"Okay lets go, before the Demon Slayer look for me" I opened the door leading to the Training area as Muichiro followed me like a lost puppy.

"Sit on the ground, dont touch anything." Then he obeyed as he sat on the floor, it was like waiting for its owner to come back.

"Is that tokito-sama?" The Demon Slayers sweatdropped "I think he is.. Is he, Fanboying... Y/n-sama?" Then the two demon slayera looked at each other wierdly. "EEE!! A SHIP" Both of them said in sync as they jumped.

Muichiro left hours ago and another week has pass, The Old Demon Slayers are now at Sanemi's Estate and I have a new batch with me, while I trained with them. I trained for myself at the corner, My thoughts was been flooding with worriness.

Then I snapped back "Y/n!" Shoyo appeared behind the door "Come here, The Demon Slayers are a sleep, it's night time, I'll prepare your bed" Shoyo signalled me to sleep, I was so caught up that I didn't know that it was night time.. "Coming"