He is here

Apna bana ke dekho
Dil na churale woh
Aisa kyon lage hai
Bolo na..

Jhoom chiki chiki jhoom
Tum bolo hai woh kaun jo
Baar baar yeh dil khota hai
Dekh ke usko ...

Continue...

I reached outside the airport and saw my cousin, holding a big white placard with my name beside it has a Doraemon face sticker, I laughed and walked towards them. I hugged my coolest uncle and his twin children, Esha and Jay. 

After greetings, we walked towards the parking area. I was seated in the back seat with my twin's cousin, who is 6 years old. Jinu Di, you're sleeping with me; we will have so much fun. As well, I want to talk about my new collection of Barbie sets, Esha said. Okay, Esha. No Way Jinu di you are first going to watch my new sports car game, and we're going to play the new car video game. Jay said I nodded and said, "Cool, but first let me give you the gifts; then we will see, okay? Hearing the word gifts," they have wide grins on their faces, I love kids; their smiles always make me feel peaceful.

We reached the house, and I greeted my aunt. Then she asked about my journey and took me to the guest room. It has a big room with a giant square bed, a small mini fridge, and a cosy bathroom. I liked the room. 

My grandfather had two sons: my buddy, Dad and my coolest uncle, Vishal. My grandfather owned a pharma business that is now run by my dad. My uncle from childhood was interested in cars; he was so determined to be an owner of cars, and lastly, he proved it. You guys must be wondering about Riya's father. He is my grandfather's brother's son. Jinu, do you like this room? I heard my aunt's voice, and I nodded with a small smile.

Now get freshened up. I made your favourite food, bhaji with chapati and blueberry with lemonade and mint juice. I showed her all 32 teeth. And when I asked her to give me 10 minutes, she nodded and walked out. I quickly refreshed and walked to the dining room to have my yummy food.

 Soon I gave them their gifts, which I brought from India, and we decided to go to the Dubai Mall. I wore a statement floral-printed mini dress. For accessories, I wear hoop earrings, a bracelet watch on my left hand, and three rings, two on my right finger and one on my left. And for my feet, I chose brown high-heeled lace-up ankle boots. Lastly, I keep my long, straight black hair open.

We sat in the BMW X1 Black Sapphire Color, and I sat in the back with the twins. We reached the Dubai Mall, clicked hundreds of photos, and had some yummy cupcakes, doughnuts, and lemonade iced tea. Furthermore, we visited the aquarium and underwater zoo.

Now, we are visiting the Dubai Ice Skating Rink. Well, I was enjoying ice skating when I saw a girl who was walking on the ice, or, you can say, trying by herself. I went towards her, and I frowned at seeing her face. 

She was the same morning girl; I called her princess. She looked up, and I guess she stiffened, then she gave me a toothy smile. Honestly, it makes my heart warm. She is so pretty that I just want to pinch her chubby cheeks and bite her. Probably she will think of me as a vampire; Does she know a vampire, doesn't she? I asked her if she needed help, and she nodded. I took her near my cousins, so she could feel more comfortable than we did ice skating all four of us together. She is a smart girl, and she learns so fast.

Soon I saw a young lady in her twenties approaching us—not me but her. Chaaya where were you? I was so worried about you, sweetheart. I think it's her mother, but she looks so young. She glanced at me and inquired about me. Hi, I'm Jinali. When she was lost at the airport, I was the one who helped her find her father. Now she was struggling with ice skating, so again I helped her. She seemed calm when I told her about the incident in the morning. Hi, I'm Prachi. Her aunt said, "Nice to meet you," and she said likewise.

We talked about how she went to get a water bottle for her and how she got panicky when she couldn't find her on the spot. She also told me about her profession; she is a medical student, and soon we became like childhood best friends. Well, I never knew that pretty girl had a beautiful name, 'Chaaya'. I never asked in the morning because she was scared, and now it doesn't come to mind asking her. She even told me that her niece is stubborn; just like her father, she never goes with someone unless she knows or trusts them. We exchange contacts only when I genuinely believe she is from a nice family background!

Hey, I have to go to her father, my brother is looking for us, I nodded.

We were routed back to our respective families. My cousin and she had fun today, it seems like they found a new BFF, and seems like me too. Now we're going to see the most awaited, A Fountain Show,

As I was walking through the crowd, someone forcefully pushed me from behind and I stumbled, almost falling to the ground. Just as I thought I was about to hit the floor, a stranger grabbed my right hand and pulled me towards him, preventing me from falling. I closed my eyes and felt a shiver run down my spine as his other hand gently touched my waist.

(Just like a K-drama couple)

Can you identify the stranger? who prevented her from falling to the ground by touching her face?

Note: I don't know when my book will receive immense support, but I am confident that it will happen soon.

So far How are the Chapters? 

I hope you guys like it a little bit. "Kindly Do like and Comment" 

Ps: Don't forget to spread love 

Also, I'm curious to know how to add emojis.

Thank you -Pari