Wedding Bell 2

Yeh na jana duniya ne
tu hai kyon udaas
Teri pyaasi aankhon mein
pyaar ki hai pyaas
Hye yeh na jana duniya ne
tu hai kyon udas
Teri pyaasi aankhon main
pyar ki hai pyas
Aa mere paas aa keh jo kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein meri behna hai
Saari umar hamein sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai
Aye la la la
La la la

...Continue

As I approached them, I walked slowly, standing behind their backs. A flurry of emotions filled me as I extended my right hand to touch her shoulder. When she turned around, her smiling face transformed into a frown, revealing her true feelings. I could sense her pain, and tears flowed not just from her eyes, but mine as well. 

Riya di. I whispered her name and she opened her arms to hug me without wasting any time. I hugged her and her huge belly came between us. I chuckled and bent down to kiss the pregnant belly and said, "Hello, my nephew/niece. I'm your only cool 'masi.' I love you a lot, come soon." The baby kicked as if approving of what I said and they also love me. 

I stood up and saw Riya di's husband beside her and, opposite them, Dr. Aryan and his cousin Dr. Ishaan. The groom was standing there. I do not even know what to say and start with the conversation. I hardly know him. He's a businessman and a gentleman. That's what I heard from Riya Di. 

Riya di could sense my nervous about talking with stranger, so she introduced me with her husband and I came to know his name was Omkar Khanna the top two businessmen, and his best friend was standing in front of them. yes, you guys are correct Dr.Aryan and Dr.Ishaan. 

Well, We are childhood friends, miss Jinali finally I get a chance to meet my sali Sahiba (wife's sister) hmm I hear a lot from my biwi about you. I can see the red face of my sister in the mention of My Biwi (My Wife).

oh, hope it must be the good things only. haan ji sali ji waise suna hai aap abhi cartoon dekh thi? or aap doremon ki deewani bhi hai. kya yeh sach hai? I can see my sister looking here and there and ignoring my hard glare of mine. 

(Translation Did I hear correctly that you still watch cartoons and are a fan of Doraemon, sister-in-law?)

OMkar-1 Jinali-0

I quiet. I Don't want to.

I want to answer but not coming right now in my mind and If I Did I don't want to regret it later. But Am I going to lose No A Big NOO. 

A Smiled spread on my face and said yes Jiju (brother in law), I am a fan of Doremon But what to do he is a fictional character. But did you know? My sister is a big fan of Shahrukh khan and also she keeps his photos in her books not just that she even watched his movies first day, first show in fact she kissed his photo a lot of times. 

I see each and every word killing my brother-in-law in jealousy, I smirked. khair, agar jeeja saalee se panga lega to jhelana to padega hee.(Well, if your brother-in-law messes with your sister-in-law, you will have to bear it.)

Omkar-0 Jinali-1000000 

​Coughed.. I moved my gaze to the person and saw Dr. Ishaan, he spoke hmm Omkar and Aryan I need to discuss for some changes for tomorrow's wedding come with me. As soon as he spoke and took them not before Jiju said something to my sister's ear, smiling at me or you can say try to be.

I winced and touched my head in pain. Di.. before i continued. 

she speaks, Don't! Do you realize that you gave away unnecessary information? Why did you talk about me? I only told him about your crush, which is something that our entire family and some relatives already know. And what did you do? You told him my secret, and now I am worried about what he might do tonight.