Twin's Appointment

Dil Kahin Rukta Nahi
Dil Kahin Rukta Nahi,
Chalta Hi Jaaye Teri Ore
Dil Meri Sunta Nahi

Ho..Saari Fizaaon Mein Hai,
Mehki Hawaon Mein Hai
Tera Aur Mera Fasana
Ho..Jaanu Main Bhi Ye,
Jaane Hai Tu Bhi Ye
Jaane Ye Saara Jamana
Ho..Kabhi Kam Na Hongi Ye Chahate
Pal Pal Badhe, Ye Hai Mohabbatein!!!

Continue:

After dinner, I lay on the bed to sleep and looked at the ceiling but the thoughts were disturbing my sleepiness, so I got up and walked to the balcony. I smiled looking up at the half moon and said He has a family. He is a father. How can I blush? And how can I think of him like that? And how can my body react to his touch?

After thinking a lot, I have decided it's better to stay away from him.

And after all, "I will only marry the guy my buddy chooses".

I removed my phone from the charging station and started watching "The Khichdi Show" to divert from these thoughts.

---------------------------------------X-------------------------------------------------X-----------------------------

" Yes," I answered to my mom when she asked me, Do I help my aunt with the household chores?" Typical Indian mom, I whispered. What did you say? She asked. "Nothing," I said.

My aunt was sitting beside me grabbed my phone and immediately began chatting with my mom.

I rolled my eyes looking at them and talking like it always seemed they were real siblings. My aunt doesn't have any siblings, My mom has an elder brother, and I love my mama and mami (uncle and aunt) because they don't have any daughter so they pampered me like a fairy and love me more than their own son's.

My mom doesn't have any sisters so she considered my aunt like a little sister like she always wanted.

While I was sitting in the backyard garden, I had my desi masala tea cup in my hand with the morning freshly breathable air.

My aunt gave me my phone back and asked me to take my cousins to the dentist for their appointment because she had some personal work.

Initially, I was going to deny her but then I remembered that they were going for a few days on a business trip with their colleagues tomorrow night. And today they have to go to the "Car Exhibition".

I said okay, and I went to my room and got ready, I wore an orange sleeveless kurta with black denims, and I had silver hoop earrings for accessories. Then I took my sling bag and went down the stairs as my cousins were already excited to meet Him. "I don't know what magic he did to them".

We reached the hospital soon. Oops, It's a luxury hospital we should call. We didn't waste any minutes at the main receptionist as the twins already knew his cabin.

While walking I looked at the beautiful interiors and got curious to know How much expense they paid to the interiors while making this hospital. Should I ask him? No, my curious mind spoke.

I sighed it's just that only Finance people will understand this mindset right?

Now, we are standing in front of his Cabin Door which had written his name with his qualification.

We pulled the door and walked into The Dental Receptionist when she saw the twins she smiled, and said how are you guys? We are good Mary's aunt.

"How are you", "how is Uncle John"?

 We are fine by god grace.

Then she looked at me and asked them about me. I interrupted them and spoke I'm their cousin and my aunts are busy. She nodded and requested us to wait in another room because he was busy with other patients.

So the time, I took out my phone and started playing Candy Crush.

Excellent work! You guys did a great job taking care of your teeth. But that doesn't mean you should eat more junk food and candy.

 Esha, you should eat food from both sides. understand? I heard their conversations.

I recall my dentist blackmailing me during my dental treatment. He'll give me a five-star Cadbury if I do what he says.

Miss. Jinali? Jinu Di? As I came back to my senses, He informed me the next appointment would be mailed by his assistant.

I nodded and then the Cabin door opened only to see Prachi, Chaaya, and a beautiful elderly lady. Chaaya rushes towards him and Prachi approaches me and gives me a tight hug. 

She introduced me to her mother, She is a gynecologist and director of Mehta's hospital.

"Hello Aunty", I said and took her blessings by touching her feet. "God bless you, child," she said putting her right hand on my head and giving me a warm hug. I smiled.

Soon I was shocked because she already Knew me as Prachi told her about me.

Beta I already like you, more than the fact you help my granddaughter. Please don't say no when I ask you to join us at our son's wedding events.

Thank you for the invitation Aunty but My Uncle and aunt are going on my business trip and the twins are there here with me so I don't think it is possible. I made an excuse because I didn't want to stay near his son and secondly I didn't lie to her.

Then It's amazing as you and the children come to our house until their parents return and don't worry as we already Know Mr &Mrs shah. I will talk with them.

Huh... how can they ask me to stay with them well they just knew for a few days. Honestly, my heart wanted to accept this favour,

Don't judge me It is just I never get a chance to see how the Richest family celebrate the wedding, as we are not so rich or not so poor, Also I always heard many celebrities talking about the Richest having a variety of dishes at a wedding.

But aunty...

Please come Chaaya said as she approached me.

For the first time, She asked me with an innocent face. How could I possibly hurt her?

I responded that If My Uncle doesn't have any issues neither do I.

She smiled and went other side to call my aunt's. She came back with a happy face and said they had no problem at all... I nodded

Esha breaking the silence said Hurray, I think we'll have more fun right Chaaya?

She nodded and got shy and I chuckled looking at them with so much excitement as Prachi walk beside me and said how she was joyful as I was going to stay with her. I'm Happy at least "I make some genuine friends"...

On the other side, Dr. Aryan was smiling because this was the first time his daughter was able to talk with someone . Unsure to him, His heart was going to have a special attachment.

(Unaware to them, that someone else was happy that her son would be happy to see her often,  She smiled and prayed to God to confirm her gut feeling)  

How's the chapter?

Are you excited for the next chapter?  The next chapter will upload If i get 200 views and 30 votes:)

Thankyou-Pari