love at first sight?

Aai aise raat hai jo
Bhahut khushnaseeb hai
Chahe jise door se duniya
Woh mere kareeb hai
Kitna kuch kehna hai
Phir bhi hai dil mein
Saawal kahin
Sapno mein jo roj kaha hai
Woh phir se kahun ya nahi

Aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai
Hoo aankhon mein teri
Ajab si ajab si adayein hai
Dil ko banade jo patang saa se
Yeh teri woh haawaien hai

........Continue

I slowly opened my dark black eyes and found his chocolate-brown eyes staring at me. I noticed his face had a sharp jawline, and his hair was black and well-maintained. He was wearing a Blue T-shirt with Black denim jeans. I swear to Doraemon's gadgets; he is no less than a fictional character. Dad? Jinali? We came back to our senses and drifted apart. I miss those touches. I looked at Prachi. She asked, are you alright? I nodded. And then I looked at him, looking at Chaaya.

Wait? Don't tell me he is her father! Jinali meets Chaaya's father, and my brother and Bhai (brother) meet Jianli. She was the one who helped Chaaya twice. Hello, he said with a small smile on his face. He is handsome, but his smile is Incredibly sexy-looking. Oh god, I loved it. Wait, did I just give a compliment to a man, Who has a daughter? What's wrong with me?

Before I said something to him, my cousins said hello to DR. Aryan. What? Did they know about each other? How? Before my curious mind made any assumption, my uncle bowed and said hello to DR. Mehta. How are you doing? I'm fine. How is it going? He asked, Well, my niece came from India today, so we decided to explore the city, and why not? To begin with, the largest mall in the world. Anyway, meet my beautiful niece, Jianli. Hi, I said with a slight smile.

Well, he's a twin dentist as well as the best dentist in the world, an uncle said. 

I nodded, and all my curious doubts were cleared. 

I know her. Mr. Vishal, she helped my daughter twice. (OMG, his deep voice.) I wish I had a Doraemon gadget with me so I can record his voice and listen all the time. My uncle and aunt had a confused look before they asked further. 

He cleared up the confusion. Lastly he concluded We take leave, and the twin's next appointment is on Friday. Don't forget to brush your teeth, okay? He said looking at the twins. They gave him a bright smile. I think they like him, even me too. What? Are you mad Jinali? He is a stranger and how can you fall for a stranger just like that? But he is hot and his voice omg... Shut up Jinali I scolded myself and prayed to my destiny that I just hope we meet again...

"Good morning, Aunt, where are the kids?" I asked. Good morning; They went to the convenience store. I nodded. So, where do you want to go today? She asked. I sighed. "Anywhere, anywhere," I answered. I got notified on my phone, I Look, and it was from Prachi.

Prachi: Hey! Was sup? What are you doing?

I: Hi, I just had breakfast. And say?

Prachi: Well, I'm going shopping. Would you mind? Join me?

I: Not at all; at what time?

Prachi: 11. a.m. Don't worry, I will pick you up; I know the address.

I: Okay :)

Aunt, I'm going shopping with Prachi. She asked me to join her, and she would pick me up. At 11. a.m. I said. Shopping? Mom, I will also go. Could I go with Di, please? Esha shouted standing from the main door as she was coming with Jay and holding Uncle's hand. Aunt was looking unsure so she looked at Uncle. He gave her an assured face, and she nodded.

Well, Jinali took this card and bought whatever you guys liked, Uncle said I nodded because it would be a waste of time to decline it. As they always treat me and my brother as no less than their children.