Wedding bell 1

Nothing like my jatt mahiya
Nothing like my mutiyaara
Nothing like some kangna shangna
And long da lashkhara
Buggi te buggi main gidda kholna

I toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
I toh go crazy te jab vajde
Punjabi wedding song
Dholon ke beeton pe main ta dolna

 ... Continue

I'm indeed experiencing unexpected things, sometimes things that don't seem to be expected are making me feel a lot of different emotions. 

It's my first time in a new country and I came here to enjoy it. Ever since I've been shy, I used to want a group of friends, but now I have just one good friend. 

I never imagined getting out of your comfort zone would meet the new side of yourself. I'm usually nervous about staying at my relative's house, but it's strange to stay with people, I only met a few days ago.

We had arrived. My uncle dropped us off and as I got out of the car, I couldn't believe my eyes. We were standing in front of a beautiful mansion with a giant backyard. I could see some gardeners doing their job as we walked towards the entrance. After we exchanged greetings with Mr. and Mrs. Mehta, my uncle left. 

"That's your room," Prachi told me as she guided me to the guest bedroom. 

Would you mind sharing a little secret? Even if I sell my body organs, wouldn't be able to make a similar mansion. 

The grand mansion has many rooms, including with pool and backyard It's currently decorated with lovely orchids in a variety of colours.

I'm very fond of the room. I said that and she smiled and thanked me. 

As the room itself served the snacks, she asked to be refreshed. 

I went into the bathroom and noticed that Esha was standing before a big mirror in her closet, taking pictures of herself. "This is a new generation, kid," I smiled and murmured.

I'm getting ready for the Mehndi party tonight, after being freshened up. That lovely sea blue embroidered dress beautifully touches my skin. "I've always loved to wear dresses." When I walked out into this huge yard where their party was being held. 

I saw Prachi coming towards me, Wow! "You look so Beautiful." She complimented "Thank you". You're as pretty as she is, and I have complimented her. Her green dress was beautiful and she had a great V-neck Golden top.

As I went toward a henna artist and asked her to design on my hands, I like to apply henna on my hands. I saw Chaaya and Esha approaching me Esha sat on my right and Chaaya on my left when one of the artists applied me. She'd look at my hand and I knew she was interested in using it. I asked one henna artist to apply beautiful designs on their hands.

Chaaya and I are now twins, we're wearing identical clothes. She's just looking like an angel! 

"What is my pretty daughter doing?" I turned to face him as soon as I heard his voice, and he looked very hot in a white kurta. I'm murmuring, and then he looks at me. He smiled at me, turned slightly to face me, and whispered in my ear, "Jinali, you're beautiful." He's sending an electric shock to me with his deepest voice.

"Click"... As soon as we heard this annoying noise, we snapped back to reality only to find Prachi taking photos of us!

Hey Prachi, what are you up to?" he asked curiously. "I'm clicking some photos, can't you see?" she replied with a smile.

"Well, I can see that, but why are you taking pictures of me? Although, I do know I'm looking good, and it's hard to resist taking a snap," he joked.

"What about yours? Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?" she teased playfully. "And most importantly, I was taking some lovely shots of my adorable niece, not you."

They both chuckled, and she ran off, with him playfully chasing her.

I smile at their childish blundering behavior. I always wished for an elder brother, but instead I am the eldest in my family. 

That Doesn't mean I hate my younger brother,

I have noticed that my classmates who have elder siblings consider it a blessing. Particularly, having an elder brother who guides and protects you is highly valued. They love to tease you, even though it may make you sad, but you still enjoy the attention given by your elder brother.

I pick my phone to call my younger brother, who seems like to forgot to call his beautiful elder sister and practically deciding in my mind to teach him a good lessons for not calling me once yet.

I was walking and had my phone close to my left ear. The ringtone of my cellphone started ringing. My eyes were roaming around to see the people around me. I frowned when I saw some people I knew, and was shocked to see them there. I cut the call and walked towards them..

(Imagine them as Aryan, Jinali and Chaaya)

The billionaire Dr. Dentist Aryan and  graduated Jinali in one frame 

Thanks Prachi for  giving us an amazing pictures :)

Firstly, I apologize for the delayed updates. I kindly request you not to copy my work.

Secondly, how do you find the chapters so far? If you like them, I would appreciate it if you could refer my book to your friends. I would love to hear your responses as it will motivate me to keep writing.

Did you enjoy the portrayal of the bond between the brother and sister in this chapter? If you wish to share any small incidents about your bond with your siblings, I would love to hear them.

Kindly do support and spread love 

Thank you - Pari.