Family Shattered part 1 ch 23

"Family Shattered part 1.ch 23"
At Carly's House-Carly was at home having coffee when there was a knock on the door she opened it was one of the former mob bosses."What do you want "I have evidence that Lorenzo ordered Cyrus to kill Sonny," He said as he give it to Carly," Why are you giving me this? What do you want from me" Nothing" He said and left as Carly looked at the evidence,

At Tea's office - Tea was in her office sitting at her desk as Nora came in."Nora" Tea said "Tea, I'm sure you heard I'm you're a replacement for Lorenzo Alcazar and Julian and Ava Jerome's trial" Yes I have heard it" Good, I would like you're note it" Yes I will cooperate with you I want them to go to prison, "Tea said as a cop came in."Ms.Delgado, I just got some information about who killed Sonny" The Cop said he give the evidence to Tea.

Ric office-Ric was in his office thinking about how he teamed up with Lorenzo to get everything he wanted and wondered if it was all worth it with Molly gone.

At The Police station -Tea office - Tea and Nora were looking at the evidence about who killed Sonny," We could use this" Yes, Do you believe Lorenzo did it" Yes, Sonny was his enemy, he ran this town that's how this is done "Yes" Nora said "I'm glad you're on this case my pride was hurt but I want to win this case "I understand as an attorney "Yes you do, Lorenzo lawyer is good too, Gia Campbell" I heard of her "

Copyright by Skye's The limit