Family Shattered part 1 ch 33

At The Courthouse- Alexis was having a panic attack when Anna came by."Alexis "Anna said "His going to get away! Lorenzo may of not killed my daughter but he is responsible for it! He just walk away "Alexis said "I'm sorry about that "Can you do anything? You work with the WSB"No I can't "Anna said "So he just walked! Alexis yelled "I know it's horrible but maybe their something else you can do, Let Molly memory live on she was going to be a great lawyer "Yes she was "

At Lila's Hotel-Nikolas was having a drink he was upset about the trial when Gia came by."Are you happy! You won the case "In away I didn't,The CAI just took my client "Gia said "Lorenzo should of paid for! Nikolas yelled as Liza came by and was jealous of Gia and left.

At General Hospital- Skye and AJ were waiting on news of Alana."Skye,Have you seen that agent before "Yes I have"So Lorenzo does work for them "He has there protection he always has"Skye said "Oh"I can't think of that now, My daughter I should of brought Alana to the hospital soon"

In Portia office- Portia was exmal Carly who wasn't feeling good."I'm worrying that I'm pregnant "Carly said "Are you late "Yes I'm "Let's have a look "

Copyright by Skye's the limit