part 1: presence of the demon king

In this story asta will be op as hell and also an evil badass. So I hope you read and enjoy.

We start this story in the demon realm, lucifero had been trapped down there for so long he forgot how much time had past.

And he was bored he wanted to feel the pleasure of a human being crushed in his hands like he once did.

Lucifero: I have been hearing rumors about the devil Zagred apparently he has found a way to escape.

Megicula: that's nonsense there is no way that scum could have gotten out before us we are the supreme devil's he is only a mere high ranking devil.

Beezelbub: although I have also heard rumors about another devil escaping he had no mana so when he went flying at the gates of hell he went straight through.

Lucifero: I wonder if I found a manaless human I could obtain their body maybe cause a bit of suffering along the way and then escape.

Megicula: that's ridiculous I say you stick to the original plan with the zogratis siblings as it has a higher chance of success.

Lucifero: I do love risks hmm... I think I'll do it all I have to do Is look for a manaless human and convince him to take my power.

Beezelbub: then it's settled you will go after a magicless human while we stick to the original plan.

.....

Now we skip 10 years in the future to the forsaken relm in a small village called hage.

Asta and yuno are ten.

Farther orsi: you brat you better get back here so I can teach you a lesson you manaless freak.

Asta: no please not again I did nothing wrong.

Farther orsi: you did nothing wrong, you idiot your mere disgusting presence is wrong your a defect an imperfection.

A group of people walk in on the encounter the group consists of Nash, yuno and lily.

Yuno: how disgusting to think I thought of you as my brother.

He stares in disgust

Asta is left on the floor as he is beaten by the father of the church.

In the demon realm...

Lucifero: I have never in my existence felt such strong despair I need to see this this is bliss to my ears.

Beezelbub uses a spatial spell to see into the human world.

Megicula: this is interesting indeed that child getting beat such deap dispare and no mana he is a perfect vessel for you power.

Lucifero: take this young one accept my power.

Asta's eyes turn red as a disgusting wave of mana Is shot out of his body as it is felt throught the whole kingdom

As asta mutters

Asta: gravity magic presence of the demon king...

Thanks for reading the first chapter I really enjoyed writing it and I'm hyped to continue see ya next chapter