chapter 15: it all goes smoothly.

We start this chapter off In the black bulls base it's a normal day until the front wall off the base blows up.

Vanessa: what the hell!

Gauche: what the fuck just happened.

???: captain yamis not here how annoying.

Vanessa: who the hell are you!

Asta: my name is asta and I'm here for your captain.

Henry: guys wy Is the base floating.

Grey: what the hell we are actually floating.

Charmy: you destroyed my nom noms I'm gonna beat you up

Asta: be quiet you rat.

Vanessa: rouge go.

Asta: what is this, fate manipulation how interesting shame how useless the user is.

Gravity magic: 15 percent: presence of the demon king.

The base falls down to the the floor as all the black bulls begin to get crushed.

???: dark magic: lightless slash.

Asta: so you finally showed up yami.

Yami: as their captain I can't allow you to hurt them.

Asta: your quite powerful yet you sympathise with such roaches, your ideals will fulter in the face of my power.

Devil power 80 percent

Yami: not bad, dark magic Black moon

Asta: he is trying to neutralise my mana no matter.

Gra-

Dark magic: death thrust.

The death thrust goes towards asta but he manages to avoid it.

Asta: you insolent rat you interrupted me.

Yami: you where boring me.

Asta launches at yami and kicks him in the jaw before hitting him multiple times in the stomach causing him to be launched into a mountain.

Yami: I can't beat him on my own but I'll have to try for my squad

Dark magic: lai slash.

Gravity magic: ultimate neutralisation.

Asta catches yamis sword halfway through the attack and punches him in the stomach causing him to spit out blood.

Yami: dark magic: dark cloaked dimension slash equinox.

Asta: gravity magic: foldable space.

The space in front of asta warps and condenses leaving gaps in space time around the now spherical area of condensed space.

The slash of dark magic hits it as it slowly cuts through each layer of space before being neutralised.

Asta: gravity magic: 25 percent gravity singularity.

The ball of gravity launched towards yami as he barley managed to avoid it but it managed to hit his hand as it took off half of it.

Yami: ahhh fuck my hand.

Asta: your too weak to compete with me

Gravity magic: heavy infighting gladiator.

Asta Charged at yami with a stone sword in his hand and they clashed yami was clearly the more skilled swordsman as he managed to cut asta multiple times before slashing asta across the cheek.

Asta: gravity magic 30 percent: presence of the demon king.

Yami slowed as asta thrust forward cutting his body as yami was barely conscious.

Yami: I can't win right now but when I lose I know My squad will come and get you, you will not win.

Asta: how pitiful relying on others to win your fights.

Zenon appears next to asta as yami passes out.

Zenon: good job asta we need to go and get vanica.

Asta and zenon leave yami Is slung over asta shoulder and zenon is holding William with his bones.

Asta appears with zenon in the Heart kingdom to see vanica standing over noelle with lolopechika over her shoulder.

Asta: vanica you did a good job with this place.

Vanica: I know asta-kun they where all so weak though.

Asta then kisses vanica before they go to leave.

Noelle: wy would you do this.

Asta: I don't know about the others but I want to create a new world a world where we need to be strong a world where degeneracy does not exit only core values like strength.

They all walk through the portal and leave.

Thanks for reading this chapter this keeps getting better and better for me.