chapet 21: your just a bug in my way

This fanfic Is entering its climax let's hey hype.

Asta and zenon wake up and head home to see vanica starring at them out the front off the house looking pissed off.

Vanica: where were you two last night and wy Is there a box of cigars and an empty whiskey bottle on the table over there.

Asta: we where just having a little bro time, zenon is constantly patrolling so I thought we could have a little fun.

Vanica: I thought you said you would stop smoking.

Asta: don't worry vanica it was only a one time thing your love is more important than smoking.

Vanica: you better not do it again you big idiot.

???: e-exscuse m-m-me sir.

Asta: who are you.

???: l-lord lucifero has asked for your presence he has return to the clover kingdom.

Asta: thank you, you can leave now

???: y-yes sir

The demon ran away

Asta: it seems the time has come me and zenon are going vanica you stay here and look after the kids.

Vanica: but I'm strong enough to go you and zenon will need help.

Asta: the kids will need their mother if their farther doesn't come back.

Vanica then kisses asta as they embrace.

Vanica: you better come back you big idiot.

Asta and zenon head out it takes 2 days for them to arrive in the clover kingdom as they head into a large demonic looking castle.

Asta opens up a the small cigar box and hands one to zenon as they both smoke it walking into a large room with a massive throne.

Lucifero: hello asta it's been a long time.

Asta: indeed lucifero now what do you want with me.

Lucifero: I'm letting you know that we have concoured the earth and will be setting up here I'm the clover kingdom.

Asta: i can't let that happen your disobedient subordinates will come after my family.

Lucifero: asta are you defiying me I respect you but you can't possibly think you can beat me.

Asta: I know I can't beat you because I can destroy you.

Lucifero stands up out of his chair and the gravity around them increases 100 times as the castle around them brakes as asta and zenon stand tall.

Lucifero: how have you not fallen you have no magic.

Asta: I'm going to kill you I don't take threats to my family lightly.

Asta and zenon charge at lucifero as they clash lucifero is getting hit back as he can't keep up he is gut punched straight into a wall.

Lucifero gets back up and hits zenon In the face with a gravity infused punch knocking him out.

Asta: shit zenons knocked out but now I can unleash my full power.

Asta launches at lucifero bringing out his katana as he slashed at him cutting his arm off as it heals he then thrusts forward stabbing him in the eye before slashing down cutting his torso in half but he heals.

Asta: i need to hit is heart but he keeps moving it I need to be faster.

Asta starts darting of the walls picking up speed as lucifero can't keep up as he is constantly moving his heart so it can't  get hit as asta slashes down cutting his head of before cutting his limbs of and kicking him into the floor as lucifero slowly regenerates.

Lucifero: how can you do this your a magicless peasant there is no way I lose to a human, I can't lose.

Asta: shut up you bug I am superior and I will crush you

asta stomps on his head crushing his skull.

Asta then stabs at his heart at immeasurable speeds killing lucifero.

Asta: after all the time I have been with you your just a bug in my way.

Next chapter will 100 percent be the last one and then I will do a new fanfic another black clover one it will probably come out tomorrow.