chapter 18: 10 years later.

We start off  In a forest in the clover kingdom.

Its been 10 years since lucifero escaped the underworld and him and all the devil's are on diffrent continents concurring them.

There is a medium sized house and we hear someone shouting.

???: Dad can I go see uncle zenon.

Asta: yea just make sure your back by 8 lucifer.

Lucifer: ok dad byeee.

Vanica: that kids a handful and with a forth on the way things are going to get more chaotic.

Asta: na it will be fine.

Vancia: YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD DO YOU!

Asta: my bad.

Asta walks over the the fridge and cracks open a beer.

Vanica: you drink too much.

Asta: you have like 4 glasses of wine a day you have to be joking right.

Vanica: I couldn't have wine for 8 months three seperate times give me a brake.

???: Dad when can we go hunting again.

Asta: we can go tomorrow the food stocks getting low anyway a few pigs should do the trick.

???: but dad wy can't we go today.

Asta: because liebe your dad wants a relaxing night in with your ma and uncle.

Liebe: your weird dad that stuff you drink tastes like piss.

Vanica: Liebe where who did you learn that from your only nine, and also wy have you been drinking.

Liebe: I got it from you dad and dad gave me one when we where hunting he said it would toughen me up.

Asta: sorry kid but it looks like I gotta go get some milk I'll be back later.

Asta runs out the house as fast as he can.

Vanica: ASTA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Vanica runs out the house chasing asta.

Asta: I'm sorry vanica, it's my bad just stop chasing me.

Vanica: your teaching our kid to sware and drink I'm going to beat you.

Vanica catches up to asta and says something that makes him cry out in sadness.

Vanica: no more bj's for you asta.

Asta: NOOOOOO!

Vanica: then hits asta on the head with her slipper.

Asta: you have already caused so much suffering today to me wy must you hit me you crazy woman.

Vanica: I'm not a crazy woman I'm your crazy wife.

Asta then kisses her.

???: I see you two are doing as fine as ever.

Asta: zenon it's good to see you, also where is lucifer he said he went too se you.

Zenon: I haven't seen him around.

Asta: I guess I'll go get him but first I must have another beer.

Vanica: no you get the kid first then your beer and maybe something else later if you want to (;.

Asta: ok fine I'll go get him.

Asta darts towards the woods diving from tree to tree as he hears a shout.

???: blood magic: blood beast.

Asta the hears a crash he go's into a clearing to see lucifer on top off a bear.

Asta: not bad kiddo you have been getting better with your magic.

Lucifer: thanks dad can I go kill some more.

Asta: na sorry but your mom wants you home and I want my beer so we better head back.

They both head back to the house.

Vanica: and where have you been young man.

Lucifer: I was out training

Asta: the brat killed a bear.

Then they hear crying

Asta: looks like lolos up yoy better go check and make sure she doesn't fall out off her crib.

Asta walks over to the fridge and cracks open another beer.

Asta: now this is the essence of the gods.

That's it for this one I know it's a bit diffrent but we still have a couple chapters left.