chapter 20: brothers

I just want to finish this and move onto other fics but I don't want to rush it so I'll keep it moving.

Vanica: Asta you big idiot you knocked the kids out.

Asta: my bad I didn't mean to, we should probably get your brother.

Asta them walks over to zenon and picks him up.

Asta: man I messed you up guess we gotta get you healed.

He then walks back to vanica who patches zenon up with bandages and they go back into the house, they leave zenon on the couch as asta goes back outside.

Asta flips open a box and there is a lighter and four cigars.

He then puts a cigar in his mouth an lights it.

Asta: man I haven't smoked in a while this is the finest cigar in the world and I was saving some for a smoke with lucifero when I see him again.

Asta: I was going to save one for zenon but whatever I need a little bit off relaxation.

???: I thought you gave up on smoking.

Asta: come on zenon this is a one time thing now come sit down and have a smoke.

Zenon sits down next to asta as asta gets up and brings out some glasses and whiskey.

Asta: so how's life been going patrolling for devils and all that.

Zenon: it's been ok I found a few stragglers the other day I killed them off, there was only about 10.

Asta: I heard luciferos on the move again apparently he just finished off the land of the sun.

Zenon: if he comes back here what are you going to do.

Asta: I'll just kick his ass, simple as that, wy do you think I continued training.

Zenon: I just thought you wanted power.

Asta: that's part off it but I found My family and without him in my body I guess I mellowed out a bit.

Zenon: i wish I wasn't so centered on opening the gates to the underworld maybe I could have settled down.

Asta: are you saying your a virgin.

Zenon: w-w-hat no

Asta: is zenon a itty bitty virgin.

Zenon: your an asshole.

Asta: I'm just playing with you man.

Asta pours then another drink as they continue drinking and smoking.

Asta: I don't know what to do man it feels like something is missing, I miss fighting people.

Zenon: I get what you mean I miss the thrill off smashing someone's face into the ground.

Asta: revenge is pretty shitty after I got it I didn't feel much satisfaction.

Zenon: you fucked him up man he didn't look like a human after what you did to him.

Asta: you heard what he said about vanica didn't you.

Zenon: yea and he deserved every ounce of pain he got.

Asta: after this do you wana go fishing there's a good lake nearby maybe we could catch something good.

Zenon: sounds good to me.

Asta and zenon finish the cigars and the whiskey and they head out to go fishing.

Asta: I think I got a big fucker, yep he's a big one alright.

Asta reels back as a massive demon fish flies out the water and asta slashes him up before neatly placing the fish meat in a stack.

Zenon: looks like dinner is served.

They set up and campire and cook the fish.

Asta: man who knew demon fish could be so tasty.

Zenon: I had no idea man this is some of the best fish in the world.

Both eventually get tierd and fall asleep out in the woods.

Another chapter Done and things keep rolling on.