chapter 17: the gates off the underworld have opened

We start off back in the spade kingdom castle.

Lilith: look over there sister its luciferos  brat along with beezelbubs and magiculas hosts.

Nahamah: I thought megicula would wave killed her host by now same it beezelbub.

Lilith: looks like the plans changed.

Yuno and the rest of the captains enter the room along with noelle and her group.

Yuno: asta I will beat you and i will rule the spade kingdom and ill make your whore my bitch.

Lucifero (in astas mind): kill him kill kill kill him exterminate him.

Asta: die,die,die,die,die.

Asta teleports behind yuno and punches him in the back off the head before stamping on his spine snapping it.

Disclaimer its about to get goery.

Asta grabs yuno and stares into his eyes before grabbing onto his jaw and pulling down snapping it off.

He then stabs yuno in the stomach with a stone sword dragging it down splitting his stomach open.

He then grabs his intestine and wraps it around his neck before strangling him with it

He then stabs yuno eyes with small pieces of rock.

He then snaps yunos leg off stuffing it down his jawless throat.

Goery bit over man that was kinda mad.

Everyone stares at the goery seen in shock.

Lilith: I see wy lucifero likes him that was quite the tasteful display.

Noelle: what the fuck.

Vanica: asta-kun I didn't know you where that violent and all for me thank you.

Asta: god may have gave up on me but u have not given up on myself

Gravity magic: 100 percent: presence of the demon king.

The whole castle is flattened as devil's swarm out.

The captains and noelles group are flattened against the floor being crushed as they all scream in pain unable to move.

Asta: MY NEW WORLD WILL BE MADE INTO FRUITION.

???: this is an interesting seen indeed.

???: your not wrong about that megicula.

Megicula: beezelbub I didn't even realise we didn't need a human host and now our end of the deal has been made up let's go cause some suffering.

Megicula and beezelbub fly off to the clover kingdom.

Fuegolion: we have to retreate to protect the clover kingdom.

Asta: I won't let you do that, I will kill you all right now.

Asta jumps at the captains and starts thrusting and cutting with his swords as the captains are useless to do anything under the gravity.

Charlotte: none off us can use our magic and we are not strong enough.

Asta charges towards Charlotte stabbing her in the stomach.

He then spins and cuts nozels arm off and grabs it mid air beating him with it before stabbing him in the face.

Dorothy charges at him as he kicks her in the face and stamps her face crushing her skull.

Fugoleon tries to get away but can't as asta stamps off his back and pulls his arms off before launching them away.

He then rushes at noelle and slits her throat as she bleeds out.

Asta: THE DEMON KING WILL NEVER LOSE.

???: indeed I will never lose.

Asta: lucifero.

Lucifero: asta I will hold up my end of the deal.

They both reach out there arms and shake eachothers hands.

Asta: thank you for aiding me with your power.

Lucifero: you are the only human  I respect, you should go its not your battle anymore you have won.

Asta: vanica, zenon we should go I know a place we can stay at till everything has blown over.

Vanica: sounds good to me asta-kun.

She runs up to him holding his arm and kissing him on the lips.

Asta: I love you vanica.

Vanica: I love you asta.

And that it for this one next chapter is going to be the last one and I'm going to do was more story after this so keep your heads up for them.