chapter 4: aftermath

MAN IM SO EXITED TO CONTINUE THIS LETS GET STAIGHT INTO IT

Asta: now that was a large bang but I gotta go before the magic Knights arrive.

Lucifero: you have done well to master my power but your but your physical speed could do with some work but as the demon king I'm impressed.

Lucifero: and the pain you caused was also sublime you still have a year till you get a grimoire

Asta: I could still use more of your power but that was fun the look on yunos face as I killed the old geezer and lily was hilarious.

Asta opens the door to his home and jumps onto his bead

We now have a 1 year timeskip.

Asta: this is the day I finally get my grimoire the day I am finally able to access more of your power.

Over the past year asta has grown his control of luciferos power to 50 percent and he also went around destroying smaller villages in the forsaken realm to "test his power" .

Lucifero: today you will unlock your grimoire do not think that you will instantly gain control of all of my power you still need do continue training but you will have up to 65 percent once you get it.

Asta: once I get it I think I should test my power maybe a little trip to the diamond Kingdom wouldn't hurt.

Mini timeskip to a random grimoire tower near him.

Asta walks into the tower he is wearing a clock and a mask so no one knows about his identity.

The grimoires decend down to everyone and then everyone falls onto their knees as a dark mass decends down to asta.

Asta: so this is the power of my grimoire

Random nobel: what the hell there is no way he could have gotten such a strong grimoire.

Asta walks out of the tower and heads to the diamond Kingdom.

Asta: so this is the capital of the diamond Kingdom how beautiful but sadly it will soon be gone.

Asta: gravity magic ten percent presence of the demon king.

Buildings where crushed as people screamed there body's squelched against the floor like bugs

Asta: hahaha look at all of you crushed under my feet like bugs.

Asta moved his head to the side as a sword of diamond shot past his head.

Asta: well that's not very nice is it I should punish you for that you rodent

???: your are only a pebble and I am a diamond I will crush you.

Asta: you have some guts tell me what is your name.

Mars: My name is Mars and I will crush you with my strength.

Well that's the end of this chapter the next chapter you will get to see asta vs Mars.