chapter 2: the kings will

We start off where we left off at the church.

Farther orsi crashed against the wall off the church his arms and legs bent in unnatural directions.

Lily was flattened against the floor off the church as blood pooled from her mouth.

Yuno was sent flying out the door as he scraped his body against the floor and passed out

Nash was passed out as his leg had snapped as he is against a bench.

Asta passed out as he has now in his mindscape

Asta: where am I.

????? You are In your mind child.

Asta turned around to see

Asta: what the hell are youuuuuuu!!!

Lucifero: I am lucifero the current king of the devil's and the most powerful being in existence.

Asta: what are you doing here in my mind?

Lucifero: I am here to give you an offer which you can't refuse. I offer you the chance to get revenge on the ones that wronged you. I give you my power in exchange you have to set me free.

Asta: sounds like a good deal to me as long as you give me the power I will set you free from the underworld.

Lucifero and asta : DEAL!!!

Back in the real world

Asta ran as fast as his you legs could take him as he felt the demonic power flow through his veins.

Asta: this power is astonishing its so addicting I feel like I could kill anyone I feel like a true king.

Lucifero: just so you know from know on you can only use roughly use half of my power because you do not have a grimoire.

Asta: so all I have to do Is to wait till I get my grimoire and I will be unstoppable.

Lucifero: yes asta but for now you need to rest you used 2 precent of my power your young body cannot take that.

Luceifero: you need to train with my power and increase your body's physical capabilities so once you get your grimoire you will not be overwhelmed with my power.

Asta: makes sense.... so where the hell am I going to stay.

Lucifero: I suggest you live and train somewhere secret where no one will go to in order for you to gain strength.

Asta: not a bad idea.

Asta stumbles across a shack in the woods near the demon skull.

Asta: so this is my home well its a bit shabby but it suppose it will do.

Lucifero: now rest you have training in the morning.

Thanks for reading the second chapter I am so hyped to continue writing this.