06

♥︎

♥︎. this is slowly becoming an unintentional (Y/n) x Naoya lol
♥︎. a bit of profanity ahead

"why are you here again?"

Naoya entered the room without the bother to knock. he wore a black Hakama with his family crest while (Y/n) was dressed in a pure white Shiromuku, adorned by her bold red lipstick.

"is it not proper for me to see my future wife? it's a miracle that you even agreed to this marriage, I'm impressed," he scoffed.

"i could say the same for you. don't tell me this is your way of agreeing that you like dominant women. big plus now that you'll have one as your wife," (Y/n) snickered as she stared out to the window where she could see some of the guests entering the estate.

Naoya said nothing, but that didn't leave his heavy footsteps unheard.

within a few strides, he had spun (Y/n) around and pinned her against the wall. his face was mere inches away from hers. they could practically hear each other's breathing in that close proximity.

"for the hundredth time," he seethed. "I don't like dominant women. I like women who will obey me and do what they're told: shut up, cook, clean, and have my offspring."

"aw, aren't you cute~ but you and I both know that's complete bullshit."

within the blink of an eye, Naoya was the 1 pinned against the wall. the only difference now was his wrists binded above his head, sealed and held in place by the woman.

she used her other hand to lift his chin, "don't be shy Naoya, tell me, just how do you want me to dominate you~"

"release me woman!" his eyes were wide while struggling against the binding seal.

(Y/n) guided her hand to the right side of his neck, allowing her lips to fall to the left.

"do you want me to have you tied up, binded against your will as I claim every part of you? or..." her hand slid down to his chest. "do you want to be blind folded AND binded against your will? I think the second option is a lot better, don't you think?" she whispered. her breath fanned over his neck by each syllable.

the Zenin was profusely red. his ears, his cheeks, and now his neck that was stained with a small red kiss mark, were in someway burning in the crimson color.