10

♥︎

♥︎. I'm ngl, I want to begin short fanfics of other characters like Yuuji and Nobara, but Megumi and Maki have to come first :')

♥︎. TW: Assault, can be discomforting to read

[1 MONTH]

white flakes fall from the murky skies

white flakes fall from the murky skies. the air is cold and prickly to the human skin. the green grass with its colorful arrangment of floral are now a garden of ice.

it's winter in Japan.

the buildings of the Zenin estate were coated in blankets of snow. the edges of the roofs were frosted with icicles, the tips sharp as a refined blade.

a pair of heterochromia eyes lazily gazed at the frozen ponds that once held life. the koi fish and green vegetation laid to rest at the bottom of the small body of water. all signs of life ceased to exist in the great outdoors.

her body was covered in the warmest of clothings. fur draped around her neck and thick cloths covered most of her body. her wild red hair laid sprawled out on the wooden floor boards. her lips were slightly parted with the addition of rosy pink cheeks.

she was content lying there while admiring the pure white and still scenery.

"oi, get up," Naoya huffed. his tall figure stood over his wife as his arms remained folded across his chest. "we have to meet the shareholders."

"and why do I need to go? I thought women weren't needed... or rather, shouldn't be in spaces like that," (Y/n) scoffed.

"because my father said so. I wouldn't have told you to come otherwise," he left the room, rolling his eyes.

ever since their marriage, the couple have remained rather distant. of course, it was natural given that their marriage was arranged and not out of love. it was an indirect and silent mutual agreement that they would remain distant and cold to one another.