09

♥︎

♥︎. I accidentally published this chapter without proofreading lol

♥︎. my heart hurts listening to the music for inventory arc. I cry everytime

♥︎. idky, wattpad mobile is being ass again and deleting the gifs

[6 DAYS]

of course and somehow, 1 of the cases holding the sacred cursed tools has gone missing.

(Y/n) had counted and checked all the cases to ensure that they were brought and placed in the right rooms the day of and after their arrival.

it just so happened that the case that went missing after day 1 was from the 'B' group, the section specifically assigned to be protected. they were unauthorized weapons that had to be sent to the higherups.

she was rather amused seeing Naobito's frantic state as he angrily questioned his servants and the Zenin members.

she had secretly hoped something would go wrong again, but this instance was too good to be true. now, she's given Naobito a week to find that missing case or else her marriage ends and his clan loses all opportunities to obtain the cursed tools.

not wanting to hear anymore of Naobito's yelling, the sorceress left the Zenin estate to head back to Jujutsu High. she brought the cases containing Maki's and Yuji's weapons, loading them in the trunk as a servant drove her to the school.

________________

"Gojo, what do you think is the best way to a divorce?"

"simple, you kill your husband," Gojo said with a big smile.

she heartedly laughed, "murder doesn't end my marriage. marrying a man also means I marry into his family," she twirled her hair.