Nine - new workers

The weekends were boring without San. But it was soon Monday, and he know steps inside the asylum once again. Going to the front desk to have a friendly chat with Hongjoong, Yeosang already left to Seonghwa's room.

"So Joong, new workers today?" Woo questioned.

"Yup!" Hongjoong nodded as he tidied his desk a little.

"New workers equals new friends." Hongjoong added as he saw Wooyoung nod in agreement.

"What were their names again?" Woo asked.

"Song Mingi and Choi Jongho." Joong answered as woo nodded.

"Mingi is working with multiple patients, and Jongho is working with a patient named Yunho." Hongjoong added.

"Cool." Woo said.

They talked for a while more. More workers came in, going to their patients or doing whatever they gotta do.

After a while, Taehyung soon came in as he walked over and slung his arm over Woo's shoulder.

"Bonjour." He smiled.

"Hi Tae." Woo smiled back.

"Hello Taehyung." Hongjoong also smiled.

After another couple minutes the door opened as they looked round and saw-

"Mr Jeon." Tae smiled as he walked over to a worker named 'Jeon Jungkook'. He works with multiple patients.

Behind him were two males that they have never seen before. They looked shy and nervous. Must be the new workers.

"Hi." Jungkook smiled shyly.

"The new workers are here." Jungkook said as he showed Mingi and Jongho.

"Ahhh, excellent. Come here!" He said. Mingi and Jongho walked over once Wooyoung and Taehyung stepped back.

Woo went to San, his patient, while Taehyung started a conversation with Kook.

Wooyoung entered the room. As soon as he shut the door and turned round, San hugged him tightly.

"I missed youuu!" He hugged woo tighter, he literally could not breath.

"I missed you too." Woo managed to say, while suffocated.

San soon backed away as woo panted for his breath back.

"It was sooo lonely and so boring without you." San pouted cutely "i thought I'd die without you."

Woo smiled, finding him adorable.

"Same, i was bored all weekend." Woo answered, truthfully.

They then walked to the bed, San sat down so woo sat on the bed next to him.

They then chat and chat and chat for ages, enjoying each other's presence.

The thing about San is, when you first meet him he's grumpy and moody. He's violent and likes to be rude/mean to people. But when you get to know him more, he's nicer.

And that's what happened with him and Wooyoung.

—————

It was soon lunch. San got taken away to his cafeteria while Wooyoung walks down the hall to the staff lunch room, where they all go every day.

He entered as he sat next to Yeosang.

After a while more people came piling in.

Taehyung came in, but he didn't sit next to woo, he sat next to Jungkook at the very end of the table.