Fourteen - unknown man

The next day, Wooyoung walked into work. Immediately going over to Hongjoong as they greet each other with a wide friendly smile.

"Is San okay?" Wooyoung asks.

"Oh he's fine, he just needs to get rest, and he needs to eat and drink more." Hongjoong said, making Wooyoung nod.

They chat for a while longer, before Taehyung walks in, putting his arm round woo's shoulder.

Tae and woo say hi to each other, before Tae and Joong say hi to each other.

"Wooyoung, do you need a ride home, today?" Taehyung asked.

"Probably not, since, I'll leave the normal time. Which means Yeosang will take me home." Wooyoung smiles to him.

"Okay.. that's fine." Tae smiles back.

Woo excused himself, saying bye to them both, before he leaves, soon arriving outside San's door.

He stood outside of it for a while, nervous, scared, what if San hated him or acted different. Woo took a deep breath before he unlocks the door and walks inside.

San was there, he was sitting on the bed and writing something on the wall using a stick.

How did he get a stick? Woo asked himself. He walked over to him.

"Morning San, what you writing? And how did you get a stick?" Wooyoung asked. But he got no answer. He looked closely at what San was writing, but it didn't really make much sense to him.

It write :

—  •—  •  / ••  ••• / —••  •—  —•  — —•  •  •—•  — — —  ••—  ••• / —•—•— — /

San put the stick down and sighed.

He then turned to woo, and woo saw the big black eye bags under his eyes. I mean, he always has eye bags, but not as bad as today.

"San you look like a dead zombie." Wooyoung said.

"Mm." San hummed, he then looked at the sharp stick in his hand, woo also looked down at it.

"Where did you get that from?" Woo asked, pointing to it and looking at San.

"I found it, don't ask." San replied, examining it more.

"What does that mean?" Wooyoung asked, pointing to what he write on the wall. Just lines and dots and he was honestly more then confused and concerned.

"Oh, it-it doesn't matter it's just.." he sighed and shook his head "you wouldn't believe me." He muttered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." San put the stick on the floor and laid on his beds staring at the ceiling.

Woo just sat at the desk chair.

"How are you? Because of Yesterday. You fainted," Woo asked.

"Oh. Yeah.. it doesn't matter I just need sleep and more food." San answered, unbothered. Woo just nodded.

The silence was awkward and uncomfortable.

"Uhhh, so, yesterday?"

"Wooyoung. I don't want to talk about it." San said, turning so his back is facing woo.

Wooyoung gulped dryly, just nodding to himself and biting the inside of his bottom lip.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Woo said, quietly.

Silence.

The silence was too loud and weird.

"Sorry about what?" San asked "it's not your fault, i thought about it all night, and I figured your right. You shouldn't be dating a cell mate, it's illegal, forbidden, dangerous. Mostly for you, and I don't care if you hang out with Taehyung, or date him, or whatever. But, i want you to know, I love you and always will." San said.