Ten - kiss

Woo arrived at work the next day, along with Yeosang. Yeosang quickly goes to Seonghwa's cell. Wooyoung chats with Hongjoong for a bit before he also goes to San. When he walks inside, San was sitting at his desk. Woo closed the door, walking over and peeking over his shoulder to see what he was up too.

He wasn't doing anything. Just staring blankly at the wooden table.

"San-"

"Wooyoung."

Silence.

San stood up, turning to Wooyoung and walking a bit closer to him.

"Do you remember what I did yesterday?" San asked.

Woo gulped.

"I kissed you."

Woo nodded.

"B-because I like you. And I have for a while, I'm obsessed with you." San said. Wooyoung felt his cheeks heat up, and he straight away knew it was a bad thing. They both shouldn't be feeling like this.

"San we can't date. Loose you feelings, please. I don't want to hurt your feelings, b-but we can't date. I'm sorry." Woo said, he saw the sad and disappointed look on San's face.

"But." He took woo's hands and held them tightly, looking deep in his eyes "I'd do anything to be with you. I'd die for you Wooyoung."

Woo took his hands out of San's and stepped backwards a bit, feeling a bit bad as he saw the pain in San's face.

"I'm sorry San but if you continue I'll have to quit my job. We- we can't be like this." Woo said, also sounding sad.

"No one has to know, please. I like you a lot Wooyoung I wanna be with you, I wanna kiss you, I wanna wake up happy every morning knowing im dating you, the most gorgeous and kindest boy I've ever met, and it's impossible to be happy here, but it is when I think of you. As soon as I think of you a smile is plastered on my face and I can feel myself blushing. My heart races when I see or even think of you, I get nervous around you and I try to keep my cool." San said.

"I really like you.." he finished, taking a deep breath.

Woo gulped, not really knowing what to do or say in this exact moment.

"San I don't really know what to do or say. All I know is, we can't date. We will be in so so much trouble. I'll think about keeping it a secret, but it's bad, San. You need to understand that. We can't date, no matter what. But.. I like you too. I'm willing to do anything-"

"If your willing to do anything for me then date me. Keep it a secret. Simple. I've kept many secrets, even in the past. I'm good at it, I'm good at making up lies." San said.

Woo sighed.

Should I date him and keep it a secret?

I mean, they liked each other. A lot. After all.

Nothing bad could happen....

....right?

He sighed.

"Fine. But.. only temporary." Woo said.

San smiled as he walked over and kissed Wooyoung, Wooyoung smiled into the kissed and happily kissed back.

But it soon got heated.

San put both his hands on the side of woo's head and deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in and exploring Woo's mouth, making him hum into the kiss.

But woo soon backed away, leaving San confused.

"We have to be careful, San. If we get caught it can be extremely dangerous for us both." Woo said.