Seventeen - hospital

Yeosang screamed, he teared up as he ran over, quickly gripping onto woo who was bleeding and unconscious.

Tae was still standing there, with the gun, and a smirk plastered on his face.

Yeosang cried into Wooyoung's shoulder, not caring about the blood that is getting all over his hands and clothes.

"Please wooyoung.... Don't leave." He muttered as he choked on his sobs.

San felt the cold tears run down his cheek. He clenched his fists, the anger inside him was something he couldn't take control of.

He looked at Taehyung and stormed over. Tae held the gun up to San, but San didn't stop, he kept walking over to Tae.

"Hey! I will shoot. Stay back." Tae said. San stopped.

"Shoot me then." San said.

"Gladly." Tae smirked. He pulled the trigger but.... nothing?

"Huh?" He muttered, he kept trying to pull the trigger but nothing came.

Shit... im out of bullets. I'm fucking screwed.

Taehyung smiled nervously as he dropped the gun. San then continued walking over to Taehyung.

Tae gulped "im sorry please—"

San grabbed Taehyung's collar and banged him harshly into the wall.

"Don't fucking say your sorry. YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM." San repeatedly punched him, he then threw him on the floor, he sat on top and continued to punch him.

Hongjoong and Mingi quickly ran, grabbing his arms and pulling him back, off Taehyung.

Tae's face was fucked up. He was bleeding all around it, his eyes closed, unconscious. Unfortunately, still breathing.

San then sobbed. He quickly stood up, pushing Minjoong away from him as he quickly ran over to Woo. Yeosang was still gripping onto him and crying, while Seonghwa comforted him. Jongho and Yunho stood behind them, Jongho was tearing up. He didn't know woo that well, but Wooyoung was one of his friends, he was a nice and a funny guy.

Meanwhile, Yeosang basically knew Wooyoung his whole life. Ever since kids, and they grew up together.

"We need to get him to the hospital now."

There wasn't space in the car for all of them of course. Mingi and Hongjoong obviously went in Mingi's car, along with San who was holding Wooyoung's bleeding body, while crying and telling woo to stay alive. Thank god, he was still breathing, and just unconscious.

Yeosang sat next to San, and Jongho sat next to Yeosang, comforting him and trying to calm him down. He even offered some of his spicy chips but Yeosang declined.

Seonghwa got in the same car he and Yunho stole, Yunho also going with him.

And they all speed to the hospital.

San put on a black cap and sunglasses so no one recognised him, he's a killer after all, they parked in the hospital car park as they got out and quickly hurried inside. Yunho and Seonghwa, who are also wearing disguises, went in after them.

Wooyoung quickly got rushed into a room, while San and the others had to wait in the waiting room, outside Wooyoung's room.

San sat, biting his nails anxiously and nervously, as he bounces his leg up and down.

Yeosang still crying while Seonghwa comforts him.

Jongho was also crying, not as bad as Yeosang of course, but he was still munching on his chips.