Five - crush?

"Why were you talking with Taehyung?" Yeosang asked while they were in the car. Wooyoung looked at him confused.

"Why? Not aloud?" Woo asked and Yeosang shrugged.

"I don't trust him, most of us don't trust him. We try to avoid and ignore him as much as possible."

"Why?" Woo asked.

Yeosang shrugged, again "He's done many bad things in the past, apparently. And he just seems off, plus he always stares at me like a creep so.. y'know." Yeosang said and woo nodded, still a bit confused but he shook it off for now.

"Anyway, we're going to mine. Joong is gonna be there!" Yeosang said, changing the topic, and Wooyoung nodded. As the rest of the drive to Yeosang's was complete silence.

They were soon at Yeosang's as they parked outside his house and got out, heading inside as they plopped their shoes off on the shoe rack near the front door, as Woo stumbled into the living room like he was drunk, and collapsed onto the couch, closing his eyes. He heard Yeosang chuckled and his footsteps walk away into the kitchen. Woo soon opened his eyes and pulled his phone out, scrolling through it when suddenly it dinged and he got a message from Taehyung. He clicked on it, to see what it said.

Taehyung
Hi woo! It's me, Taehyung. Can we call? If not, can
we text? I'm bored

————

Woo smiled and quickly messaged back.

Woo
Of course, we can text. Maybe call later when I'm home.

Taehyung
Your not home? Where are you?

Woo
My friends house, Yeosang's house

Taehyung
Oh cool :)

They texted for ages, woo didn't even know he was smiling.

"Why ya smiling at your phone?" Yeosang asked as he came into the living room, holding two big mugs of what seems to be hot cup of tea.

Woo immediately stopped smiling as he turned his phone off and sat up. He politely took the mug of hot tea as he slowly slipped on it as Yeosang sat next to him and did the same.

"I found a funny video." Wooyoung lied.

"Send it to me." Yeosang said.

"Why?"

Sang sighed "it wasn't a funny video. Was it? Woo, tell me who you were messaging. Your really bad at lying and don't forget I'm very good at detecting lies, even small ones. So tell me. You finally found someone? Crushing on them? How did you meet? Tell me all of it." Yeosang said and woo groaned and rolled his eyes.

"No, just a friend,"

"Just a friend huh? When your fucking smiling at your phone. Don't be like Adrian agreste or whatever his ugly ass name is, just say. Whoever your texting, you like them right?" Yeosang said.

"No! Just a friend." Wooyoung said.

"Hmmm. Right." Yeosang hummed and they just sipped their tea in peace and silence.

Suddenly Wooyoung's phone vibrated and dinged again. It kept going and going, and woo just nervously and awkwardly smiled, waiting and hoping for it to stop, but it didn't stop any time soon.  Yeosang reached for woo's phone, and woo was too slow enough to grab it. Yeosang pushed Wooyoung off him and stood up. Turning woo's phone on to see the notifications in the front screen and widened his eyes.

"Taehyung? Why are you messaging him?" Yeosang questioned. Wooyoung quickly grabbed his phone out Yeosang's grasp and put it in his trouser pocket as Yeosang turned to him confused.