Eleven - Relationships

After break and lunch, San waited in his cell room for Wooyoung. Excited to see him, as usual.

He soon came in, once he did, San immediately jumped off the bed and jumped towards him, hugging him tightly as they both end up on the floor. They just burst out laughing afterwards before helping each other up.

"You missed me a lot, huh?" Woo said. San nodded.

"I always miss you," he said before he kissed Wooyoung on the cheek, making him go red so he immediately turned away.

"Soooo." Woo walked to the bed and sat on it, San sitting next to him.

"Whatcha wanna talk about?" Wooyoung asked.

San shrugged.

"How have you been feeling lately?" Wooyoung asked.

"Well, when I'm with you, I'm way more then happy. I get really really excited to see you. But when you leave, or I'm not with you, then I feel upset and angry and I feel like crying cause I miss you so much." San said.

"Awww." Woo found it cute.

"So.. before you knew about me. Before I stepped into your life. How did you feel?"

"Shit. I felt like killing myself wooyoung, you don't understand. I hate it so much. So so much. It's terrible, I don't wanna be here anymore. The food is disgusting which led to me being starving, the shower water is either freezing cold or boiling hot that it burns your skin, but it's usually freezing cold. It's terrible here. The beds are hard and uncomfortable and it takes me like— 2 hours to fall asleep." San complained.

"Oh.." is all woo said "damn.."

"I don't wanna be in this hell hole anymore."

"I'm sorry San.." woo said as he held San's hand tight. "But actions lead to consequences. And what you did, led to this."

San just sighed and nodded.

"Sooo... let's move onto a different question. Do you have friends here? I mean, I bet you do. So what are their names?" Woo asked.

"Seonghwa and Yunho. My two bestest and closest friends. We know every little detail about each other, we know all about each others back stories, and it's kinda the same somehow. We understand each other." San said.

"Oh, cool, my best friend, closest friend and childhood friend, Yeosang, is working with Seonghwa. And my friend Jongho, the new worker, is working with Yunho." Wooyoung said.

"Cool." San smiled.

They then chat and chat about some things before it was time for Wooyoung to go.

"Bye San." Woo said as he kissed San on the lips, making him smile and a blush slowly crept onto his face.

"Bye Wooyoung."

Woo waves and leaves, closing the door and locking it behind him before he took a deep breath and walked down the hall.

He said bye to Hongjoong, who was talking with Mingi, before he exits the building and goes over to Yeosang's car, where he is currently waiting.

When Wooyoung arrived home, he quickly ran to his bedroom and got stripped into some lovely comfortable pyjamas. He then sat at his desk, turning his computer on and waiting for it to fully load on.

Once it did, he quickly went to Google and searched : Choi San.

He didn't have the thought to do this before, but he wanted to see if it would come up.