Chapt.27

Zoey's P.O.V

I literally choke on air. I don't want them to think I'm just completely disappearing. How do they know anyways? I didn't make it public I wanted to tell the boys first.

"Ok listen. I'm starring in a movie. I'll be out for 6 months, but I promise it'll fly by quickly and I'll still be as active as ever" I say before any of the guys could respond.

"Okie dokie next up is the girl with the groovy shades" Nash sighs

"Do any of you guys like Zoey like more than a friend?"

"Um what? No"

"Yeah no"

"Psssssh no"

"Ha yeah Zoey? No"

"Uh w-why would you think that" Jack G, Matt, Taylor, and some others mumble.

"Meeeeee" Ben raises his hand as a laugh.

"I think that wasn't directed towards you"

"I still like you though" He winks at me.

"Young man with the navy blue pants" Madison says

"Have any of you done anything illegal?"

"Ha no"

"What? I'm innocent"

"No"

"Yep" I answer as they all stare at me.

"Oh so we have a badass over here. If you've done anything illegal tell us what it was." Cameron smirks

"Well I tagged some stuff, kidnapped a little kid, and I have a few illegal weapons at home" I say all in one breathe

"Lies" He responds as I start laughing

"Yeah no I'm lying I did almost kidnap a kid, because I thought he was lost so I was going to take him to my place to call his mom since I didn't have my phone with me"

"She's a kidnapper" Ben points at me

"Ok, ok I think we should move on now" I crack a smile.

--

This was so fun. Eventually all the boys temporarily forgot about me leaving, and we had a blast. Right now we're all going back in the limo. Unfortunately this time I'm in between Madison, and Ben.

"Hey" I whisper. She doesn't even look at me.

"Listen I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sorry. Just know that I think we can still be cool if you're ok with that. I have no problem with you to be honest."

She looks at me rolling her eyes, and then lays her head on Jacks shoulder. Why am I agitated? Oh well. At least I tried right?

Jack G's P.O.V

"Listen I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sorry. Just know that I think we can still be cool if you're ok with that. I have no problem with you to be honest" Zoey says.

I think all the boys can hear although she's whispering. Madison doesn't reply, and just lays her head on my shoulder. Why is she being so rude? Zoey didn't do anything this is all me. I'm the one who likes Zoey, and Zoey hasn't been anything but nice to Madison. Ugh why can't this be simple? Why can't Zoey stay, and break up with Ben to go to me?! I mean I know it's selfish but it's what I want.

"So Zoey are you still leaving?" Shawn asks

"Shawn, I'm still leaving" She signs running her left hand through the roots of her hair. Damn I'm getting turned on.

"You should bring back your natural color" I blur out as she looks at my direction

"Mhm and then I'll buy a unicorn, and name it's Jeff" I somehow crack a smile that then turns into a frown when I realize Ben is holding her hand, and on his phone on the other. I dread to be him right now.

"Guys I'll make a deal," She starts as we all listen.

"I'll go to as many meet and greets with you guys when I have time off, and I'll text you guys everyday that I'm not with you, sound good?"

"Do you know how much time off you get?" Aaron asks

"I get every weekend off, so I'll fly out every other weekend to where you are" We all smile as she says this.

"Sorry for being mad I just don't want to lose out friendship with you..." Shawn mumbles

"It's fine Shawn" She chuckles before saying something to Ben. They both laugh.

"You two are goals" Mahogany yells.

"Hey, what about us?" Madison raises an eyebrow

"Uh yeah you guys are too" She coughs lightly.

Now it's a awkward silence.

"So what about pizza later?" Cameron coughs breaking the silence

"Yesssssssssssssssss I'm starving" Zoey practically yells.

"Babe it's been a minute since you ate"

"Still I'm hungry"

"For deez nuts" Someone yells as we burst into laughter

"alright, alright let get serious" Zoey says as we all stay shut.

"Ok Chinese, Italian, or Mexican?" We all attempt to put a straight face as she has a totally serious facial expression

Ben laughs first

"Sorry you're cute when you're serious"

One day it'll be me. I can promise you that.
--
Ok so I'm back at writing, and I'm sorry it's been forever I've had such a stressful week/ month. I'm graduating in 3 days and I'll be a freshman! Yay lol. Bye guys I love you all thanks for the support sorry this is s short chapter:(