Chapt.30

Warning A LOT OF MIXED EMOTIONS

Zoey's P.O.V

Four more days until I leave. I really don't want to leave the guys, but I'm going to have to. Especially Ben. My phone starts buzzing, and I look at the screen. Kiki! I haven't talked seen them in forever. I talk to the O2L boys a lot, but I haven't seen them in person in a long time.

"Hey Kian" I smile as I see his face on FaceTime.

"Let me get the damn phone" My eyes bright up as I see Andrea. She hasn't been talking to me lately, and to be honest I kind of forgot about her, and Tyler. It makes me feel horrible for not talking to them, or making an effort.

"I haven't seen you in forever" She mumbles clearly pissed

"I'm so so so so sorry I've been caught up with-"

"Your boyfriend, and the ass holes that live next door to you"

"We've talked about how they've changed. Is that why you all haven't seen me lately? Because of them?"

"Yes" I hear all the boys in the background. I slightly turn pink.

"Listen I'm sorry but we just hate them"

"With a passion" Kiki adds

"And we heard you're leaving..." Jc pops up.

"Oh."

"We want to chill with you today. Just to catch up, and have fun" Andrea raises an eyebrow. That means that I'd have to cancel on the boys, and Ben.

"Alright"

"Yeah it wasn't a choice we'll be there in a few" Kiki waves his keys around

"Alright the door is open"

"Bye"

I hop out of the couch, and turn off the Tv. I mean I'm already dressed. (Outfit above). I walk next door to inform them I can't hang with them. To my surprise I see Carter in front of my door looking like from what I can tell he was about to knock on the door.

"Hey" He smiles

"Hola um I can't really hang out with you guys today I have to cancel. Sorry" I give him a puppy face

"Is it because of Ben?"

"No I'm going to hang out with my" I clear my throat "Best friends" I mean if I had to pick between the magcon and O2l boys (with Andrea) I'd have to pick O2l.

"Who are these 'Best Friends'?"

"None of um your concern" I attempt to avoid eye contact.

"Ok then I'll tell the boys you have guests"

"No Carter-"

"We aren't going to just not meet these new 'Best Friends' of yours-"

"Car-"

"You know because we have-"

"Carter! It's the O2l guys and Andrea, and uh I think Tyler's coming"

Silence.

"Wow"

"What Carter?! You can't just-"

"No it's ok I get it. Well I'm going to um-"

"Please don't take it like that"

"How am I going to take it?! It's them over us! Is that how it is?! Is that how it's always been?!"

"Carter it's not my fault that they were there for me right after everything in high school happened! It's not my fault that they know more about me then you guys do-"

"What's going on out here?" All the boys come out of Carter, and Matt's apartment. Didn't know they were there

"She's canceling on us for her 'Best Friends' The O2l guys, Andrea, and Tyler" Carter says for me

"Why? We planned this-"

"Nash shut it! Damn everything can't always go your way. That goes for all of you"

"No it's ok I see how it is, and how you see us now. Can't believe that you'd do this" Carter sighs

"We heard everything you said, and to be honest you're the same bitch from high school" Taylor shakes his head.

I can't even move. It'd happening again. All the flashbacks coming back.

"Whoa whoa" All I see is Kian throwing punches at Taylor.

"Kian stop!" I yell as everything is silent, and he steps back.

I grab my keys, and lock my door.

"Let's go" I look at my Andrea as she holds my hand, an takes me away.

Once we're around the corner we all stop.

"Thanks Kian" I hug him really tight.

"What friends you have there"

"Guess they're not my friends anymore" I feel a tear gaze down my face.

"No stop crying. Those ass holes don't deserve your tears" Tyler pops up wiping my tear away.

"Tyler" I whisper smiling. We hug. Which turns into a group hug. I miss this family.

"Alright stop being sad people Troye arranged a happy day" Andrea squeals.

I spot Troye, and smile. I miss this kid.

"So what're we going to do?"

He smirks.

"Skydiving"

"Let's get our game face on then, because Andrea, and I will be the best" I sling my arm around her shoulder.

"Game on" Ricky yells

--

"That was crazy" Conor says into his GoPro

"The girls dominated" I stick my tongue out.

"Nu-ah Jc and I were pros" Kian smiles

"Nah we were the best of the best" Andrea shoves him.

I turn my phone on, and notice Ben calling. I answer

"What happened?! The boys are all calling me asking for you. I d-"

"Babe calm down I'm with the O2l boys, Andrea, Tyler, and Troye"

"Alright babe you scared me. I gotta go love you"

"Love you too bye" I hang up.

"Awe was he checking up on you?" Trev pokes me

"Yes, and-" I see Lox calling.

"Hey girly"

"Hey I wanted to know if you'd hang with me today?"

"Wait give me a min" I mite myself

"Can Mahogany join us for lunch?"

"Sure I love that girl" Andrea smiles everyone else nods

I unmute myself

"Ok meet me, O2l, Andrea, Tyler, and Troye at Taco bell. The one in the Plaza"

"Alright cool see you there"

"See you there"

She hangs up, and I put my phone on mute. Don't want to answer anymore calls.

"Ok Taco Bell it is" Jc smirks.

We all hop into our designated cars, and ride to Taco Bell. I'm in Kians car with Andrea, and Jc. Ricky, Trev, and Connor are in another car.

"I forgot how much more fun I have with you guys than anyone else I have in my life to be honest I don't even have this much fun when I'm with Ben"

"That's because you guys take all your precious time to make out and do other unknown things" Andrea smirks

"Oh shush."

I check my phone once more, and see a text from Ben.

We need to break up