Chapter 35

!Unedited!

"So that's how you're going to get me mad?" Ben asks coming next to us.

"Um what are you talking about bro?" Sammy asks getting defensive.

"You know it's none of your business"

"Ben shut up-"

"This is my best, you got a problem with her you got a problem with me" Sammy slings his arm around me protectively.

"Ben you should go" Kiki chimes in. "He doesn't care if he kills you right now" He adds.

Ben sighs, and nods before he leaves.

______

As I'm finally in my messy apartment drinking some coffee in my kitchen I hear loads of whispers.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?!" I yell.

"Uh no" They say in unison.

"Zoe can we talk in your room?" Shawn started me as he pops up out of nowhere.

"Sure yeah" I say hesitantly as we both walk into my room.

He closes the door behind him as I plop into a bean bag.

"So you're going to hate me after I tell you this, but I have to tell you"

I chuckle "I can't hate Shawn. I mean you're a innocent kid what-"

"Please just listen." He begs as I nod. This must be serious now I'm scared...

"So I was extremely mad at the fact that you didn't notice me that much. The way you noticed Ben, and Matt." He sighs pausing. What did he do? "And I saw Ben talking to a guy one day when I was walking down the hall. So I asked him what's up, and then both of them pulled me in the apartment they were in front of. One thing lead to another, and they got to my emotions and I did some stupid stuff. I'm basically telling you that um IhelpedthehackeroutandsodidBen please don't hate me" He looks so disappointed, mad, and frustrated at the same time.

I knew what he said. I won't ask him again. I honestly don't know what to think. Shawn. Out of everyone Shawn. Ben was in it too. If I'm correct the person Ben was taking to is Thomas... But what did I do to them?!

"How did they get to you?" I ask him as he gives me a face that says 'Not what I thought you were going to ask'

"They told me that it was the only way that you'd like me. Then Ben told me he was going to brake up with you so that I can be there to pick up the pieces and then you'll love me but he never broke up with you for real, and ended up loving you..."

"So what exactly did you do"

"I was-well I called the police, because Thomas told me that if I bailed you out you'll see me as a good guy and stuff- I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Shawn stop. It's their fault for getting to you. I love you ok? Everything has its time. I may not like you now, but something might happen in time, or something might not. You never know. But you can't force things. Something forced isn't going to last long." I say holding his warm hand.

"Zoey I don't know what I'd do if you hated me" He mumbles tackling me into a huge bear hug.

"Shawn one more thing" I chuckle

"yeah"

"Well two more things. One I can't breathe, and two don't tell anyone this is a me and you thing. The boys will all kill you.."

"Got it" he chuckles letting go of me, and sighing.

"I think we should go back before they think I got killed" I get up, and walk with Shawn following behind me.

"We're you two making babies?" Connor asks.

"No" I say as I feel my face burning up . Thanks for putting me on blast Connor!

"Zoe tell them they can leave now" Kiki refers to the boys on the other half of the room.

"Everyone except Mahogany, Andrea, Tyler, and Sammy can leave" I smile as everyone I didn't name glared at me.

"What?! Why can the girls, Sam and Tyler stay?" Jc whines

"Sam just came here, and Tyler is my best guy friend. As for the girls they have to stay here it's girl code"

They grumble, and leave. Leaving the few select people in my living room.

"They're knocked out" I chuckle looking at Tyler snuggled next to Andrea who's snuggled next to mahogany.

"Yep. We have lots to discuss young one" Sam says walking into my room. I sigh, and follow.
_______________

Happy Halloween guys hope you liked this chapter!