Chapt. 38

Zoey's P.O.V

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. Ever since Ben told me that I supposedly love one of the boys I've been constantly thinking. Do I have feelings for them that I haven't admitted?

I pop some Taki's into my mouth as I'm having a mental fight with myself.

I mean there were times that I thought- wait no. I can't. But then there's- ugh. WHICH ONE?! I'm going to have to figure it out. My phone vibrates in the back pocket. I sigh, and reach to get it groaning. I honestly don't know what people feel the need to make contact with me.

It's Matt.

Matt 🐧💓: So I was thinking after everything we haven't hung out together, just the both of us. I want us to be cool.

Me: Yeah sure when and where?

He immediately responds.

Matt 🐧💓: I'm actually outside of your door. Where we are going is a surprise.

Me: How are you outside what if I said no?

Matt 🐧💓: I wouldn't take no as an answer.

I smile don't know why it's kind of creepy actually.

I get up with my Taki's eating them on the way to open the door for Matthew.

I open the door, and see Matt with the biggest smile, ear to ear. He's holding a bouquet of flowers. Roses to be exact.

"Because I still feel horrible for being an asshole"

I let out a chuckle.

"Alright then. Thank you. You may come in" I take the roses, and place them in a empty vase I've had for decorating for some time. I fill it up with water.

Mm I'm wearing black jogger capris, a white tee, and a pair of superstars. My hair is wanded, and let out. Ok I guess . It's just Matt.

"So where are we going?" I put my Taki's down, and walk to the door with Matt.

"I said it was a surprise" He flashes a wide smile at me.

We walk to the elevator, and it opens as we press the button to our luck. We walk into the elevator, and just wait to get to the lobby. Then it hits me. Can Matt be the one that Ben was talking about? Whoa. No don't make this awkward on yourself Zoey. There's nothing here. We used to have something. Keyword used.

"Hey guys whatcha doing?"  Jack G smiles as he walks over to us.

"Nothing just hanging out" I shrug.

Jack G's P.O.V

"Nothing just hanging out" she shrugs.

She is still as stunning as the first time I saw her. Honestly I would give up anything for that girl. Lately me, Shawn, Matt, and Cameron have been falling apart. We are all in love with Zoey. I mean what isn't there to love about her.

"We'll do you mind if I hang out with you guys?" Matt glares at me. I love cock blocking. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.

"Uh it's sort of a me and Matt thing though." Zoey adds.

Not getting off this easy.

"I thought it wasn't a date." I raise a brow.

"It isn't can't I just hang out with one of you at a time as friends? God all of you guys are fighting for me. I get it if it was a little cute thing but it's been getting out of hand. I can't even hang out with one of you without the other trying to sabotage it or anything. To be honest I feel like all of you think I'm stupid. You know what I've been debating so much on my feelings. I just realized I have no feelings for any of you." She smiles. "I don't have any feelings for any of you...All this time I've been beating myself up when I could've been figuring myself out. I don't need anyone. I don't always need to be in a relationship. I need time to figure myself out. I'm done being the girl that the Magcon boys are all over."

_____

I don't update anymore because ever since I started high school I honestly lost the connection I had with all of the boys. I'm not the same fangirl I was a couple years ago. That's why I barley update. I feel like I'm not caught up in the boys lives anymore. I'm figuring myself out right now. I will always love my boys no matter what though. Just understand that this is why I don't update that much. I haven't been up to date with my boys. Plus it's not the same for me anymore. Magcon isn't the same and the boys aren't either. The next chapter is my last chapter... Hope you understand.
-Laur.