Chapt.2

It's a great day. I'm up to do something today. I want to change my life up. I get this opportunity to make things better for myself. I think I'll have a makeover. Not a girly one, but one that represents me. I'm a strong girl. I have to look tough. What I mean by that is I have to look edgy. I have black hair. I think blonde will look better. I'll stop wearing sweats, and sweatshirts, and start wearing ripped jeans, and muscle tee's. I'm already done packing, so why not ask Haley for help. I walk to get room, and knock on the door.

"Yeah?" She yells. I open the door

"I want a makeover." I say making her smile, and squeal. Our parents already have a ton of money, so why not.

"Let's go" She smirks, and grabs my wrist making us rush out of the house, and into the car. She starts driving to some place.

//

Wow. I look completely different. I got a belly piercing. It's simple, and a nose piercing. I got a tattoo on my arm that says 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'. Hey I'm 17 why not? I dyed my hair blonde. It looks nice. My clothes well. I look badass. Right now I'm wearing cargo pants with combats, and a green crop top that matches with my pants, and a snap back. My make up is just a simple winged eyeliner, and a natural look. Instead of glasses I got contacts. I look like a completely different person. Haley wants to show me off. She already went to school, and got our stuff when I was getting my makeover done. I forgot to say I have black almond shaped claws, and loads of rings on.

"I still can't believe that you look so hot. Not girly hot, but swaggy hot" Haley goes on.

"Hey stop at the Grier house" I smile. The boys go there everyday, and I want to say goodbye to hayes. Hopefully they don't know it's me.

"Ok?, But be careful" She says stopping at his house. It's after school, so hayes should be there. I nod, and get out of her car, and start walking to his doorsteps. I ring the doorbell. I wait a little, but then see Nash when he opens the door. He almost trips when he see's me

"Hi is hayes here?" I ask giving him a fake smile.

"Um yeah come in" He says staring at me.

"Hayes!" He yells. "S-Sorry he's doing something you could wait in the l-living room if you'd like" he stutters.

"Ok" I say as I walk into the livingroom spotting every boy in there. Don't panic they won't know it's you. Nash didn't, so they won't.

"Hi" I say catching all of their attention.

"H-hey" they stutter. Whats up with them, and stuttering.

"Hayes should be here any minute um why do you need to see him?" Nash asks.

"You don't need to worry about that I have to talk to him" I say

"You should be hanging out with us instead of a little kid" Taylor smirks

"Aw it's nice that you actually think I'd rather hang out with you guys. Hayes is an angle" I say

"We can be too" Cameron smiles

"I'm good"

"Yeah?" Hayes walks into the living room. He spots me, and smiles. I give him a huge hug.

"Z-" before he could say my name I cover his mouth

"Let's talks in your room I need to tell you something. If you don't mind" I rush

"Yeah" He says as we walk to his room.

"I'm leaving to Cali, and I'm going to miss you, and I got this makeover, but don't tell them it's me. Call me Quinn of something" I whisper

"Ok, but I'm going to miss you so much" He says hugging me.

"Hey I love you, and you were there for me I'll make sure to keep in touch" I smile, and we walk out of his room. I can feel a tear slip down my face. "I'll miss you kiddo" I say before we enter the living room. I wipe my tear away

"I'll miss you too" He whispers as we enter the living room.

"Bye" I put on a fake smile, and wave to the guys who just stare at me. Awkward

"I'm leaving now, and hayes this won't be the last time I see you" I give him another hug

"FaceTime me, call me, text me, and update me on everything" He smiles

"Yeah, yeah bye" I say, but I'm stopped by the one, and only nash.

"You can stay if you want to" He says.

"I'm good I have a skate competition to get to. I just came to bid my farewells to hayes, because I'm moving, and I have to get there tomorrow in Cali" I say destroying all his hopes. Yeah I don't have a skate competition. Although I do skate.

"U-um ok, bye" He stutters as I walk past him, and leave.

Hayes P.O.V

Nash closes the door. Wow Zoey looked really pretty. She doesn't look herself. The guys probably didn't know who she was, so that's a good thing. I could tell they like her. I just lay down on the couch smirking.

"Hayes how did you get that hot chick to come see you? Did you pay her or something?" Carter asks

"No she's my best friend. She's like a sister to me" I smile. "Every Time she came over she would come through my window, and you guys never noticed, because you were out there either being douches, or not caring about what I do in my own privacy" I smile at the memories.

"Whoa she came over how many times?" Nash asks

"At least three times a week" I shrug

"How did we not notice?" cameron asked

"Now she's moving, and you guys will never see her again" I say, and get up angrily slamming my door. Just because of her looks?! They beat her because she wasn't pretty, or just didn't apply the time to look nice?! That's dumb well look at her now! Those ass holes...