Chapt.31

Zoey's P.O.V

-Recap-
"I forgot how much more fun I have with you guys than anyone else I have in my life to be honest I don't even have this much fun when I'm with Ben"

"That's because you guys take all your precious time to make out and do other unknown things" Andrea smirks

"Oh shush."

I check my phone once more, and see a text from Ben.

We need to break up

-

Didn't I just talk to him on the phone? How-what?

I show Andrea my phone, and her eyes widen.

"Oh hell no. Mhm he's dead. What happened?!"

I feel a tear roll down as I get my phone back

"I don't know we just talked on the phone! He said he loved me then I did, and we hung up"

"Then he does this over text?! Text?! The worst way" She gives me a tight hug as Kian pulls up at Taco Bell

"What happened?" Kian looks back with Jc

All eyes are on me

"On top of everything that has happened Ben just broke up with me"

"The asshole" Jc mutters.

We all get out of the car, and wait for everyone else to park.

"We heard" Tyler runs towards me, and just embraces me.

"We're going to kill him" I hear Ricky. "Yikes for him" I laugh a little.

"What's up over here?" I spot Mahogany

"Ben broke up with her" Andrea sighs

"He's going down" Lox mutters.

"Let's just eat, because I'm hungry. I'm sure he'll text me later about why. I'll be super pissed though"

--

"Alright guys. Movie time" Tyler opens up my apartment. He still has the keys.

"It looks like the door was open" He says

"Can't be I locked the door. I'm sure of it." We all walk inside, and I'm the last one to see what's going on.

"Zoe-"

"Fuck off Taylor. All of you can leave now" I huff as I see all of the boys sitting. They don't get up.

"Listen we just-"

"Carter be quiet. I don't want to hear another word from ANY of you"

I hear Taylor mutter something I can't make out.

"Dude get the hell out of her apartment. Guys come along. She's not in the mood" Shawn pushes Taylor. Didn't see that coming.

"Sorry Zoe" Shawn mutters leaving with Taylor in front of him.

"I'm out" Carter mutters walking out of my apartment too. One by one they all leave some apologizing.

I close the door, and sigh. Next thing I know someone knocks on the door. What now?!

"Listen you guys need to-" I stop noticing who it is. I close the door in his face, and slide down the door now sitting on my bottom.

"Um what was that?" He knocks on the door more.

"Did I do something?"

"Go away Ben"

"Please let me in" I get up, and open the door

"You don't know what you did?!" I open the door.

"No" He pauses "but I feel like I should say yes to make you less angry"

"Oh so you just play like it never happened."

"What're you talking about?"

"The text"

"What text?"

"You broke up with me"

"Whoa whoa, I never-"

"So you're saying I lied, and the text on my phone is there, because a ghost is haunting your phone?" I show him the text

"I never sent this"

"Then why does it say you did? It came from your number"

"You've got to trust me on this. I love you, and I never want to leave you. Especially before you leave for six months"

"I guess you'd want to brake up with me before I leave, because it'll hurt less wouldn't it? You wouldn't hurt as much when I leave, because you don't have to carry me as a burden for six months"

"Where are you getting all these theories from? I would never want to leave you. Not now, not ever. I love you, but right now you're not trusting me, and this whole relationship is about trust. If you don't believe me say it, so that I can leave. I'll leave you so that you can think about why the hell I would break up with the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I'm sorry Ben, I can't believe you" I look down. I can't see his face. Not anymore. I'll feel like crying a river.

"Ben can you leave please?" Andrea asks as Tyler walks me away, and to my room.

"It's going to be ok. Hun you need to do what's best for you sometimes."

"But Ben was the best for me. I don't know why I did that" At this point I'm balling.

"Don't worry you'll figure things out. For now just have fun. You only have a few days until you're off to nowhere" He chuckles

"Ok we got emergency chips, ice cream, and chick flicks" Conor announced barging into my room with everyone else.

"You guys are the best I swear you're always the best when it comes to things like this"

"Well we try" Trev pats his back

"Let's shut up, eat, and sleep" Troye hops into my bed as Ricky puts in a movie on my DVD player.

"We could've watched something on Netflix" I chuckle. Ben used to always put stuff on Netflix that was scary in attempt to scare me. That was a fail. I like scary movies. I just sigh and eat some chips.

Why? Why did this have to happen before I leave?

-

Short chapt.

I didn't reach my goals for the 'Deal' but I still updated.

Have you changed your mind about who the hacker is?

To be in this book follow the simple steps

Message me why you'd want to be in this fanfic, and how long you've been in the fandom, your age, and I'll reply back to some of you!

Btw I changed my kik, so yeah.