Chapt.3

1 year later.

Zoey's P.O.V

I started skating, and making YouTube videos. I also started vining a little bit. It's nice. I get to do my own stuff you know? Haley is in college, and still living with my parents. Whiles I live in a big apartment alone, and I make money from YouTube, so I'm good. This is a good life. I haven't gotten hurt in ages which feels nice. I'm currently on my way to Starbucks to meet up with my best friend Tyler Oakley. He can help anyone through anything. He's funny, and I love him. As I walk into the store I spot his now blue hair. I walk over to him, and sit down.

"Here's your favorite" He says passing me my frap.

"Thanks love" I smile

"Now let's get to business. Did you hear that the Magcon boys moved into apartments in your building. Two of them in one apartment, so they each live in six different apartments, but in the same building as yours" He gets exited.

"Why are you exited didn't you say you don't like them? Plus I don't know who they are all I know is that you got into bad terms with them" I say

"Ok but I'm just getting exited, because you finally get to tease straight guys for me, so that they regret not being nice to me. They'll understand that in order to get with you they have to be nice to me" (I'm not saying the guys were mean it's just for the story).

"Whatever I don't think I wanna know them, because they're just guys" I say "To be honest I've been single, because I don't like guys. I'm not a lesbian, but guys are hot yet they're douches. Never judge a book by its cover." I take the last few sips of my drink. It was good.

"Come on doll let's go to your apartment, and meet these new guys. Make them some cookies, and be nice" He says throwing out our drinks, and pulling me outside.

"Fine but do I really have to bake cookies?" I ask

"Of course" He chuckles as we start walking to my place.

"I'm so lucky Starbucks is around the corner from my apartment." I smile.

"You are" He agrees

"I see the moving truck" He points out as we walk inside the building.

"Whatever you're lucky that before I went too Starbucks I made cookies that are to die for, because I know you've been craving one of my cookies. I say as I open my apartment door. Tyler literally runs into my kitchen as soon as the door opens. I guess two of the boys are moving next door, because there are boxes outside of their apartment. I walk into my apartment, and see Tyler eating a cookie in my kitchen. I chuckle, and grab the huge plate of cookies. They're chocolate chip. They're the soft kind too.

"Ok I'm going to go, and give these to my new neighbors" I fake smile "next door" I add

"Ok I'll be stuffing my face here remember slay queen" He chuckles

"Ok babe" I say walking out of my apartment. I knock on the door, and wait for a few. The door opens revealing someone I never want to see again. Shit. I freeze, but then regain focus.

"Hey I live next door, and I saw that you moved in, so I brought you these" I fake smile.

"Yeah um you can come in if you want" Matt says. I nod, and walk in. He closes the door, and I give him the batch of cookies.

"Carter! Guys!" Matt yells

"They should be in the living room I'll show you. Thanks for the cookies by the way" He smiles, and leads me to the living room. Shit.

"Hey um-" He trails off as we enter the living room

"Zoey" I say. They didn't know who I was back then they only hurt me, so I'm good.