One

"SHIT!"

He knew, he knew he should apologize. He should open his mouth right this second and apologize especially after bumping to the guy who now had spilled coffee staining his white outerwear. Instead, he stared at the man, flabbergasted. He's tall. Taller than him. His hair was undercut and brown. His eyes screamed that he was sleepy yet, the brown orbs was shimmering. His nose was small, barely holding up the glasses that was perched on the bridge of his nose. His lips, pale and full. There was a lip ring pierced on the left side of his lips and also a left eyebrow piercing. He felt his heart thumped hard.

What is this feeling?

Love at first sight?

He heard a sigh left the stranger's mouth, "Are you okay?"

Why was the man asking him that? Shouldn't it be the other way round?

"Are you o-"

"Yo! Ai! We really need to go right now. The gate is closing."

Ai? That's a strange name.

Another stranger came to the two of them, "Fuck man. DID YOU SPILL COFFEE AT MY FRIEND?!"

"I---, I'm..." He opened his mouth to speak but find himself wordless.

"Do I need to kick your ass?" The stranger sneered.

"Zen, stop it. I was the one at fault. I bumped into him. It's fine." 'Ai' said. "Go on ahead. I'll catch up in a second." Zen, the stranger, huffed and stormed away. "Are you okay, Mr?"

"I... I'm sorry." Finally, the words came out.

"It's fine. I really gotta run, my plane would literally fly off without me. Be careful next time." 'Ai' flashed him a genuine smile, making his heart flutter even more.

Just as he was about to at least ask for the stranger's name, 'Ai' made a run towards the gate.

And there he stood, a teenager named Jeon WonWoo dumbfounded that he believes love at first sight.