Seven

Kim AiXun

The bell finally rang and the homeroom teacher dismissed the class. AiXun yawned, throwing his hands above his head, stretching his long limbs out. He was exhausted. Zen noticed the other from across the room. He took his things and went over to the pretty boy.

"Aye Ai." AiXun didn't verbally respond, instead, he nods to his childhood friend. "I wanted to apologize for the other night. I got you in trouble."

"It's fine man, I told you not to worry."
"How can I not? Look at those bruises, it should have been me." Zen sighed.

"I told you not to worry. I look badass with the bruises." AiXun joked as he stuffs his book into his bag. "Come on bro. I promise you it's nothing. Besides it's their fault for being assholes."

"but still," Zen pouts.

AiXun grinned, ruffling Zen's hair, "stop it. How about you treat me coffee and cheesecake to make it up?"

"Deal. Coffee and cheesecake on its way. Text me your location. I'll go and buy it right now."

"You can't bro. You do know that you have supplementary class right?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why must you remind me that I have a class with Ms Devil?" Zen whined as he threw himself onto AiXun, fake sobbing into his chest.

"Ms Devil isn't bad." AiXun added, "Your grades are. Coffee and cheesecake can wait, your grades can't."

"Fine. I'll get deliveries to your house yeah?"

"Sure."

'I'll get going then. Now, my lovely friend, give me a kiss." Zen puckers his lips to AiXun. AiXun grimaced, laughing as he pushes Zen away towards the door. The two bid goodbye before parting ways.

Just like any other day, AiXun walks down the hallway with a couple of 'fangirls' and 'fanboys' trailing behind him. Until today, he still was not sure why he had them. All he ever did was exist in the college and boom, he has a fan club. It was not like he did anything special. His grades weren't splendid and he isn't typically friendly to anyone in school. The only friends he had in college was Zen and, WonWoo but, that was only because of their encounter three days ago. A small smile crept on his face just at the thought of the older.

"Xun Oppa." AiXun mentally rolled his eyes upon hearing none other than Lee Tiara calling for him. "I book tickets to go to the movies with my friend but, unfortunately, she cannot go. Can you accompany me to the movie?"

"No." AiXun coldly replied.

"Oppa, please." Tiara whines, tugging onto AiXun's arm.

"Look Tiara, I do not like you and I do not wish to even want to know you. Please fuck off from my life." AiXun said. He removed the grip on his arm and proceeded to his locker.

"Lee Tiara got rejected again! FOR THE SECOND TIME!"

"OMG! Hurry, take a picture."

"Let's put it in the school 'Hot New' magazine."

"Could it be, AiXun Oppa has a girlfriend?"

"Why wouldn't he date Lee Tiara?"

"Isn't she the hottest girl in college?"
AiXun sighed wanting to scream to everyone to shut the hell up. He was annoyed. He barely got any sleep last night and all the gossips just added to his annoyance. AiXun slammed his locker hard, startling everyone in the hallways, even his fan club went silent. He leans his head against the locker, taking a deep breath.

"AiXun?"

AiXun turns his head to the direction of the voice, "Hyung."

"Are you okay?"

"Hyung." AiXun breathed, his head plops onto the elder's shoulder. "Hyung." A breath of relieve left his lips. He could feel WonWoo tensed against his action taken by surprise. He knew everyone had eyes on them but, he did not care at all. Like magic of heaven, all his annoyance disappear. AiXun lifted his head, smiling to WonWoo, "let's go to SVT Cafe. My treat."

"Oh, okay."

"Let's go."

The two made their way to SVT Cafe. It was awkward to say the least. Neither of them said a word. WonWoo trailed behind AiXun like a puppy on their journey to SVT Cafe. Once they reach, AiXun instantly went to the furthest corner of the cafe, the spot WonWoo remembered him sitting at. WonWoo looks around in search of SeungCheol and JeongHan but sees none of them.

"Hyung, what are you getting?"

"I'll buy it instead, what are you ge--"

"No Hyung. I told you it's my treat." AiXun pouts. WonWoo could have sworn his heart melted. "What do you want?"

WonWoo blushes, tugging on his sweater paws, "Hot White Mocha with extra shot."

"Okay!" AiXun chimed. WonWoo watches as AiXun went to the counter, giving his order to Ren.

WonWoo couldn't help but felt as if they're on a date. Why was AiXun suddenly so comfortable with him? Why did AiXun leaned on his shoulder earlier on? Why was he smiling right after slamming the locker so hard that WonWoo thought it would have been destroyed?

"Hyungggggggg," AiXun sings, "your coffee is here. I got us red velvet cheesecake to share." The taller puts the tray. WonWoo eyes widened to see that the cake was heart shaped. Yet again, his cheeks heat up. Clearing his throat, WonWoo shook of the lovey thoughts lingering in his mind.

"Is the bruise getting any better?" WonWoo asked.

"Oh yes it is. The Spongebob plaster did its magic." AiXun teased. The night when WonWoo had treated his wounds, he had gave AiXun spongebob's cartoon character plaster. AiXun thought that it was cute that the young adult only kept cartoon plaster in his first aid kit. "Oh hyung, you should try this cake, it's delicious." AiXun held up the spoon towards WonWoo. WonWoo leaned in eating the cake fed by AiXun. He could feel himself getting hotter with all the non stop blushing. "Delicious, right?"

"Hmmm it is." WonWoo smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, are you okay?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I guess I just had a very long day."

"Good days are to come." WonWoo reassured.

AiXun sips a cup of his coffee, nodding to WonWoo's words, "you're right but, my day just got better with you Hyung."

"W..what do you mean?"

"I was actually so annoyed with everyone today. I'm not a fan of school and the people in school. The only people I talk to is Zen and you, WonWoo Hyung and I ask myself why." AiXun explained.

"ma...maybe because we're almost alike? I'm not a fan of school either and also, the people in school. I guess the only person I talk to most is you and the SVT family."

"SVT Family? Sounds fun, what's SVT Family?"

"You remember the day I spilled coffee on you in this cafe?" WonWoo blushes at the thought of the memory, "There's this huge group seated at the side."

"Ah!" AiXun responded, "I remember seeing 12 of them gathered together. I believe you're the 13th person. There's Josh hyung, Hannie Hyung, Cheol Hyung , oh and Vernon."

"Yeah, we gave our group a name. The SVT also known as SEVENTEEN."

"That is so cool," WonWoo almost cooed looking at how AiXun's eyes sparkled. "I wish I could hang out with you guys but, sadly, social anxiety sucks."

"You can though, I can help you with that." WonWoo offered, "I can introduce them to you slowly. We can take it slow."

"Like us?" AiXun winked.

"W..what are you talking about?" WonWoo flushed and fiddled with his cup of coffee.

"Oh, sorry. Are you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry. Zen always said that I can be a flirt to people who I get comfortable with."

"I'm alright, it's okay. It's just that, you know, you're a very handsome, popular guy so, if people heard what you said they might wonder why are you hanging out with a person like me." WonWoo admitted.

AiXun gasped dramatically, "how could you belittle yourself? Hyung, I promise you and I swear from the bottom of my heart that you are gorgeous and cute and smart and even if I only known you like for 5 official days, I can make a book out of it."

"Oh, you're such a sweet talker."

"I am," AiXun proudly said, "but, this time I'm saying it for the truth, not sweet talking. You make me comfortable, Hyung. I want to spend more time with you and get to know you more. I want to be your friend."

Almost unnoticeable, WonWoo frowned for a split second. Ouch. Friend-zoned.