Twelve

Jeon WonWoo

It lingered in his mind, wandering why his first love was suffering. A week prior to AiXun's recovery when WonWoo had met Zen, Zen had told him a brief explanation about AiXun's past life. He mentioned that AiXun had been diagnosed with severe anxiety and mild depression. AiXun would go through weeks cooped inside his house, doing nothing. When that happen, Zen told him that the worse case scenario that could happen was suicide.

Even being the closest to AiXun, Zen never figured out what was the main reason the latter was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. It could be his parents, it could be his love life, it could be any reason. AiXun never opened up to him. So, when Zen had asked WonWoo for the huge favor, he wanted WonWoo to check if AiXun had intended any self harm in any form. That night when AiXun was asleep cuddled onto his chest, WonWoo inspected his arms and looks through the room to make sure AiXun had not do anything harmful.

"Jeon WonWoo? Is that you?"

WonWoo broke out from his thoughts when he heard his name being called.

"ChangKyun? Lim ChangKyun?"

"It is you!" Lim ChangKyun was WonWoo's friend from middle school.

"I can't believe it's you!" The two gave each other a hug. "OMG! What are you doing here?"

"I just transferred here and lucky me, it seems like we may be in the same class." ChangKyun explained.

"What are the odds? It's good to see you."

"I know right!" ChangKyun took a seat beside the latter, "you're still the same. Always alone and in the library."

WonWoo chuckled, nudging the other, "yah, I'll take that as a compliment. How's it been with Shownu Hyung?"

"It's been great. Shownu Hyung just got offered a job as a dance trainer in Pledis Entertainment. That's why we moved here and I got myself enrolled." ChangKyun said.

"Pledis Entertainment? That's where Jun and The8 are signed under."

"Oh, I just saw them a few days ago when we were getting settled. Seems like it is a small world, huh?"

"Definitely and I guess, you're still as small as ever." WonWoo teased.

"Yah! I'm still your Hyung."

The two happily conversed with each other, not noticing that AiXun had returned back from the washroom.

"Hyung? Who's this?" AiXun asked. 

"Hey, I'm Lim ChangKyun, WonWoo's old friend." ChangKyun held up his hand. AiXun gave a firm shake before sitting down at his seat. He could not hide the disappointment on his face upon seeing how close ChangKyun was sitting next to WonWoo. It seems that he had made WonWoo smiled so widely.

"Kyunnie, this is Kim AiXun." WonWoo introduced.

"The Kim AiXun?" ChangKyun gasped.

"Define 'The'," WonWoo asked.

"Well, the first person who spoke to me when I entered this school was the president of 'Kim AiXun Fan Club', they call themselves 'Black', apparently, a fan name."

"I guess, you're referring to the right 'The' Kim AiXun." WonWoo laughed. "Did you join the fan club?"

"I was tempted to but, I backed off after reading the school 'Hot News' Magazine." ChangKyun admitted.

"Did I happen to do something bad in it?" AiXun asked.

"Well," ChangKyun started, "You did reject the school most hottest girl, Lee Tiara." 

"Old news," AiXun said. "So, where are you from ChangKyun? What's your relation with my WonWoo Hyung?"

WonWoo could feel the heat travelling to his cheeks. AiXun had called him 'My WonWoo Hyung'.

"Take a chill pill, bro." ChangKyun smirked, "why? Are you two dating?"

"N...No!" WonWoo protested.

"And what if we are dating? That seem to be a problem to you?"
ChangKyun noticed the fiery gaze that AiXun was giving him. He looked at WonWoo who was blushing almost as red as a ripe tomato could get. He decided to play some game.

"Well for starters, I have a crush on WonWoo but by the looks of it, you guys aren't dating so, I guess, make the best man win, huh?" ChangKyun smirked. He stood up, grabbing his bag, "WonWoo, you're still using the same number right?"

"Yeah I am." WonWoo mumbled.

"Then, I'm going to set a date. I'll call you soon. WonWoo." ChangKyun winked at WonWoo before hurriedly walking out of the library. He was actually scared of what he had gotten himself in.

"Hyung, is that the guy you have a crush on?" AiXun frowned.

"No, the guy I like is younger than me. He's older than me." WonWoo said.

"he seems so flirty." AiXun pouts, "and I don't like it. Only I get to flirt with you."

The declaration AiXun made skipped a beat out of WonWoo's heart.