~you are mine 18+

He pick uh up and throw uh on his king size bed... grabbing the handcuffs and cuffing ur both hands either side...

He pulled another handcuffs and spread ur legs apart revealing ur beautiful kitty he licked his lips before cuffin ur ankles to the end of the bed... now uh were in the x position

He smirked lookin at ur spreaded legs... tied up like a bondage... he grab the candles from the drawer and brought a ice cubes from the kitchen...

Lightin up the candles... he pour the wax near ur vagina... a loud moan escape whenever the candle melts and the wax was pour on ur vagina, pelvic region...

After finishing off the candle... he brought a paddle and starts hittin ur upper layer of pussy and ass cheeks to remove candle wax...

Yn- ohhhh daddddyyyy I'm sorrryyyyyy ahhhhhhhhh uhmmmmm it's paining....

Taehyung- this is just a start babygirl...

Every hits make uh cry in pain and pleasure...

After removing of the candle wax he starts roaming his hand on ur vagina before slappin ur kitty....

Taehyung- this kitty belongs to me... *slap* it can only get wet for me...*slap* but this kitty got very naughty...*slap* no issues... her small daddy is throbbing into my pants to come out...

He smirked looking at ur closed eyes with tears... he pushed his two fingers inside ur pussy... makin uh arch ur back... fuckin uh with his fingers in full speed...

He removed his finger before uh cum around his finger....

Yn- ahhhh daddy this is not done... uh can't do this to me...

Taehyung- uh won't cum today babygirl... it's ur punishment...

He grab one ice cube pushing into his mouth before smashing his lips with ur lips... the ice was getting melt due to hot and passionate kiss... pouring water from his mouth to ur mouth mixing each other saliva with it...

He took another ice cube... tracing it on ur neck and collarbone... the cubes were getting melt... he traced it on ur boobs rubbing around ur nipples... on ur navel and finally to ur kitty... he took three ice cubes and pushed it inside ur pussy making uh moan...

He pinched ur nipple intentionally to make uh moan even more...
He move towards ur pussy and starts eating uh out...
He kissed ur thighs reverently, licking ur skin between kisses, getting closer to ur pussy but without licking or touching it yet.

His breath is so close to ur bare pussy lips that it sends a shiver through ur body, and he watches as ur body reacts to his proximity... ur eyes were lock with him and smile looking at each other...

The tip of his long curls brush against the sensitive area of ur inner thighs, providing uh with delicious sensations while he lightly strokes ur hips with his fingers.

At this point, uh were already so wet that he could just fuck uh and uh would be happy, but he really enjoys eating uh out. When he finally licks ur pussy, uh both moan together.

It was a fantastic feeling his tongue sliding from the entrance to ur lips, to all the way to ur clit, so slow that uh can feel everything. He keeps licking uh like that for a while, taking his time to savor ur sweet taste, before quickening his pace as ur high-pitched voice fills the room...

Uh were strugglin so much because of pleasuree but ur hands were tied up....

Yn- uhmmmm dadddyyy please open my hands...