one

"hello, welcome to mcdonalds, how can i help you?"

"oh my god, he sounds hot, ask him for his name, hyung" jungkook whisper yelled to his best friend, jimin, both currently in the drive thru.

jimin glared his eyes at him. "no! i am not asking him for his name, what do you want? hurry!" jungkook pouted, yet obeyed his orders, letting him know what he wanted.

"let me get uh-" jungkook zoned out for the rest of the time his friend was ordering. he wasn't joking when he said the guy working tonight had a rather attractive voice to him.

once they were done, and began driving to the second window, jungkook made it his mission to peek at this mysterious hot sounding man. it could possibly be the love of his life, who knows?

as they were pulling up, a small guy was stood at the window, an expression on his face making it obvious that he wanted to be anywhere else but there in that moment. he looked through their receipt before locating their bag.

"that's $24,67," he mumbled.

"you're not him" jungkook didn't mean to say out loud. the guy looked at him in boredom.

"ok? ketchup?" jimin looked at the guy in a daze.

"oh, it's 744-36-"

"what? i asked if you wanted ketchup??" the guy began to lose his patience a bit. jimin shook himself out of his state of delusion and silently nodded his head yes.

the little guy took a few steps back and came back to the window. he placed the packets of ketchup in the paper bag, before crumpling the top of it and handing it out for the most obnoxious two costumers he's had tonight.

"enjoy your night," and before anyone could say anything else, he slammed the window shut.

"wow someone's mad tonight" jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance. he nudged the other to start driving away and pulled the bag in his hands away in order to start eating his fries.

"he was the cutest person I have ever seen" jimin said softly. jungkook turned to look at him like he was the craziest person ever.

"oh get over yourself" he rolled his eyes.

"i'm coming back tomorrow," he continued on. jimin could be seen becoming rather excited at his words.

"i need to find out who that guy was on the speaker tonight"

"i'm coming too!" jimin yelled excitedly.

"whatever"

ehh!!! i'm excited for this one ><