five

"hello, welcome to mcdonalds, how can i help you *3* >< :D"

"oh! hi, guys" hoseok waved happily at his incoming customers. the two friends waved back, just as excited to see the redhead.

"hi, hoseok hyung! how are you?" jimin asked him. the employee turned his head, and raised his eyebrow.

"I should be asking you! i heard you managed to make yoongi hyung flustered. oh how I would've killed to have been in that day," he whined, remembering he was off the schedule.

jimin blushed and hid his face behind jungkook's shoulder. "he went out on a date with him!!! can you believe him? I send him to find my dream man and he comes out making out with my biggest hater in this place" jungkook pouted.

hoseok laughed at that.

"yah! I put you at the register to take orders, not chit chat!" yoongi could be heard screaming from the back.

"speak of the devil" jungkook rolled his eyes. soon enough, he emerged, taking in the scene.

"ah. hi jiminie," he smiled at the younger.

"uh... im here too, you know" jungkook waved his hand around.

"uh, and i don't give a shit, you know," the other mimicked him. jungkook remained with a bitter taste in his mouth much like every other time he came into contact with the guy.

"make sure you look over this before you leave" the older instructed his employee. hoseok nodded at his request. he turned back to look the two customers.

"am i still seeing you later, jimin?" the boy muttered out a small 'yes' in return. jungkook stood in complete disbelief beside him as the other walked back to his office.

"you're such a fucking traitor, you know that"
jungkook argued. jimin ignored him and returned his attention to hoseok.

"two big macs?" hoseok asked. the boys nodded and went to pay. they remained at the counter for a bit longer as jimin continued conversing with the redhead.

jungkook silently watched the employees work behind the counter. they moved so fast, jungkook was almost glad yoongi ripped up his application instead. there was one employee who managed to grasp the younger's attention.

he stood in the back corner, talking to a female employee. it was so painfully obvious that he was flirting with her. jungkook judged him a bit. i mean, there's no shame in flirting here and there, but on the job? no good.

he tried to ignore the fact that he wouldn't have minded if the guy flirted the same way towards him. he was hot.

very, very hot.